Cell PhonesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
These five people are always on their new cell phones; Lora, Jessica, Jennifer, Karen, and Barbara. They each try to think of as many reasons as they can to use their cell phones. They each use their cell phones 32, 12, 13, 9, or 4 times a day. They also have cell phones of their favorite animal; Elephants, Monkeys, Bears, Cats, and Dogs. Figure out which type of cell phones they have and how many times a day they use their cell phone with these clues.
1) Jessica, who hates monkeys, (especially since she is always called one), doesn't use her cell phone more than ten times a day.
2) Karen doesn't use her cell phone more than the one who has cats on her cell phone, but does use it more than Jessica.
3) Jessica's favorite animal is not the bear, but the one who does have the bear uses it 13 times a day.
4) Barbara doesn't use her cell phone 9 or 4 times a day.
5) Jennifer uses her cell phone 12 times a day.
6) Lora uses her cell phone more than Jennifer, but less than Barbara.
7) Jessica uses her phone less than Karen, who doesn't have elephants or monkeys on her cell phone.
8) Barbara has either dogs or cats on her phone.
AnswerJessica Elephants 4
Jennifer Monkeys 12
Lora Bears 13
Karen Dogs 9
Barbara Cats 32
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top