Say That Again?Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Four well known sayings have been reworded below. Can you identify the originals?
Example : Lack of awareness brings elation. (Ignorance is bliss.)
1. Stop sleeping and sniff the java.
2. Fine items approach people who have patience.
3. One should not rate a volume by the lid.
4. Progress to the rhythm of another bongo player.
Answer1. Wake up and smell the coffee.
2. Good things come to those who wait.
3. Don't judge a book by its cover.
4. March to the beat of a different drummer.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top