Double Meanings #5Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Below are words or phrases grouped in pairs. There is a different word that fits in the middle of each set that can be defined by both sides. Your task is to find those words.
Flower ________ Stood
1. Enclosure for animals - __________ - Writing instrument
2. Male sheep - __________ - Collide into something
3. To shove one thing inside another - __________ - A collection of miscellaneous items
4. Not specific or definite - __________ - Military officer of very high rank
Answer1. Enclosure for animals - Pen - Writing instrument
2. Male sheep - Ram - Collide into something
3. To shove one thing inside another - Stuff - A collection of miscellaneous items
4. Not specific or definite - General - Military officer of very high rank
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top