Missing VowelsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Three quotes by Peter Drucker have all their vowels removed. You must put the appropriate vowel in each blank.
1. _cc_pt th_ f_ct th_t w_ h_v_ t_ tr_ _t _lm_st _nyb_dy _s _ v_l_nt_ _r.
2. _ff_c_ _ncy _s d_ _ng th_ngs r_ght; _ff_ct_v_n_ss _s d_ _ng th_ r_ght th_ngs.
3. N_v_r m_nd y_ _r h_pp_n_ss; d_ y_ _r d_ty.
Answer1. Accept the fact that we have to treat almost anybody as a volunteer.
2. Efficiency is going things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.
3. Never mind your happiness; do your duty.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top