Trail RideLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
5 friends, ages 12, 15, 17, 18 and 19, went on a trail ride. Each was matched to a horse that suited their size, experience and personality. From the clues provided, determine each friend's first and last name, (two last names were Carey and Williams) their age, the name of the horse they rode, and what position they rode on the trail. Robin, Drew, and Phil are boys; Barbara and Bonnie are girls.
1. The 5 friends were Robin, Mr. Hunt, the 15 year old, Shamwow's rider and the boy who was first in the line.
2. Bedazzler's rider was younger than Miss McGraw, who was younger than Drew.
3. The horses were represented by: Phil, Steamboy, Mr. Walters, Barbara and the one that was 3rd in line.
4. The 5th rider was 2 years younger than Topsy Turvy's rider. On Robin's next birthday, he will be the same age as the girl who rode 2nd.
5. Carey, Bonnie and the 12 year old loved the ride! Gazelle's rider and the 4th rider did not!
AnswerBonnie McGraw, 15 , Steamboy, 5th
Robin Walters, 17, Topsy Turvy, 4th
Phil Williams, 12, Bedazzler, 1st
Drew Hunt, 19, Gazelle, 3rd
Barbara Carey, 18, Shamwow, 2nd
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top