High Country VacationLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The Fun Family, Mom, Dad, and three children, enjoyed a weeklong vacation in the mountains of the High Country of North Carolina. Although they all enjoyed everything they did and saw, each (one is Farah) had his or her own favorite activity and tourist sight. From the clues below, determine each family member's age (15,17,19,42 or 44), their favorite activity and their favorite sight.
1. The 5 family members are Felix, the 19 year old daughter, the fan of canoeing, the one who preferred the Blowing Rock, and the female who loved driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway (BRP) looking at the scenery.
2. The one who favored equestrian activities is 2 years older than Fred. The one who enjoyed hiking the most is older than her brother, but younger than Faith.
3. The two that preferred ziplining and whitewater rafting are in some order the 15 year old and the one who loved the campus of Appalachian State University.
4. The oldest and the youngest are, in some order, Fran and the one who preferred to sight see from the car.
5. The 3 females are the oldest, the youngest and the one who liked Mast General Store the best. The 2 males are the ones who preferred Grandfather Mountain and whitewater rafting.
Hintequestrian = horseback riding
ASU = Appalachian State University
Fred is the Dad
Faith is the Mom
AnswerFred, 42, canoing, Grandfather Mountain
Fran, 15, ziplining, The Blowing Rock
Felix, 17, whitewater rafting, Appalachian State University
Farah, 19, hiking, Mast General Store
Faith, 44, horseback riding, Blue Ridge Parkway
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top