Dream RidesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
5 American friends were excited about their upcoming 16th birthdays and getting their driver's licenses. What they weren't excited about was the cars their parents owned that they would soon be driving (one was a Ford Focus). Each had a "dream ride" (one was a Ford Mustang) that they one day hoped to own. From the clues provided, determine each teen's first and last name, the color and model of their parents' cars and the model of their dream rides.
1. The owners of the two blue cars were Mr. Lusk and the Buick Regal's owner. The other cars were owned by Christopher's mom, Mrs. Emery and the owner of the Nissan Sentra.
2. Glenn's dad and the girl who wanted the Chrysler Crossfire's mom owned imported cars. Mrs. Harper, Elizabeth's parent, and the one whose child wanted the Chevy Camaro did not.
3. The 5 teens were the one who wanted the Dodge Ram, Austin, the ones whose parents drove the Ford Taurus and Nissan Sentra and the daughter of the one who drove the white car.
4. Mr. Lange and Karen's mom owned the white and green cars in some order. The one who wanted the Chevy Corvette called his mom's car "The Black Bomb."
5. Mr. Wallace's daughter loved pickup trucks! The Toyota Corolla was owned by either Mrs. Emery or Mr. Lusk.
HintToyota and Nissan are imports
Dodge Ram is a pickup truck
AnswerKaren Emery, white Corolla, Crossfire
Glenn Lange, green Sentra, Mustang
Austin Lusk, blue Focus, Camaro
Christopher Harper, black Taurus, Corvette
Elizabeth Wallace, blue Regal, Ram
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top