Proverbs By Another NameLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Each group of words below is a commonly known phrase. Try to guess what that phrase is.
1.The total entity of substances which exhibit a reflection of light particles in awesome profusion are not necessarily composed of a soft, yellow metallic substance.
2. A couple offers possibility of camaraderie, while trebly aggregates often have the appearances of a multitude.
3. A member of the class of Aves that energizes rapidly from a state of nocturnal hibernation is able to seize by force or stratagem the lumbrious terristris.
4. Homosapiens who inhabit abodes composed of pellucid substances containing silicon materials should be prudent of casting hard cobbles.
Answer1. All that glitters is not gold.
2. Two's company, three's a crowd.
3. The early bird gets the worm.
4. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top