Guess the Animals #2Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Find out what the animals are! (for example, "To run away or escape" could be a "flea")
1. A strong body tissue
2. Government head of a town/city
3. To sound low, husky, or grating
4. Relating to a group of singers
6. A parent's female sibling
7. A mythical curse or bond
8. A second-person pronoun
9. Thin thread-like outgrowth from the skin
10. To exist. A form of 'am' or 'was.'
Answer1. Mussel (Muscle)
2. Mare (Mayor)
3. Horse (Hoarse)
4. Coral (Choral)
5. Robin (Robbin')
6. Ant (Aunt)
7. Geese (Geas)
8. Ewe (You)
9. Hare (Hair)
10. Bee (Be)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top