Music ManiaLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Yes! Five bands are coming to town within one week, and Georgia, Rachel, Jason, Carlos, and Lara are jumping for joy! Each one is a diehard fan of either Juanes, The Rolling Stones, U2, Green Day, or Coldplay. Figure out who likes which band, when each band performed, how long each concert was, and which souvenir each fan walked away with.
1) The 5 fans are Rachel, the Green Day fan, the Rolling Stones fan, the girl who spent 2 hours at a concert, and the one who left with a CD.
2) Georgia was so excited about Coldplay, she got in line at 6:00 Friday and waited 3 hours with all the other fans for the concert to begin. The concert ended at 11:00.
3) Lara's U2 CD collection got a little bit bigger after the concert on Sunday.
4) Jason did not spend 3.5 hours in a concert. The concert on Saturday was not 4 hours long, and the concert on Wednesday did not sell sweatshirts (which were not bought by Rachel).
5) Tuesday's concert was 2.5 hours long.
6) Green Day performed on Saturday, but Juanes did not perform on Wednesday.
7) The Rolling Stones fan bought the T-shirt.
8) Someone bought music videos after the 3-hour concert.
9) Lara was so hyper after the 3.5-hour concert, she couldn't sleep.
10) Jason didn't like any T-shirt designs, so he didn't buy any.
Jason-Green Day-Saturday-3 hours-Music Video
Carlos-Rolling Stones-Wednesday-4 hours-T-shirt
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top