The River Ave FriendsLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Six friends live in six houses along River Avenue that runs East/West. Can you determine the color of each friend's house and in which order they are located from West to East?
House colors: gray, white, blue, red, brown, yellow
Friends: Lily, Doreen, Kayla, Brian, Dirk, Tom
(These first three friends are girls and the last three boys.)
1. Dirk lives in the house farthest to the East.
2. Neither the brown or white house is at either end.
3. Lily lives west of Doreen, Tom and Brian.
4. The red house is located at the far West end.
5. Girls live in both of the houses located in the center of the avenue.
6. Boys live in the white and yellow houses but a girl lives in the brown.
7. The gray house is just west of the brown house, which is just west of the yellow house.
8. Kayla has just two friends that live east of her; Dirk and Brian.
9. The white house is located toward the west end of the avenue.
Doreen lives in the gray house.
Another hint? Move down.
Kayla lives in the brown house.
AnswerWest to East:
1st house: Lily - red
2nd house: Tom - white
3rd house: Doreen - gray
4th house: Kayla - brown
5th house: Brian - yellow
Last house: Dirk - blue
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top