Computer Mix-upLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Katie, Peter and Thomas were fighting for which computer they would get in the house. Use these clues to find out who got a computer in which room and what game they were playing.
1. The computer in the study was being used by someone playing minesweeper.
2. Tetris was being played by Peter.
3. The dining room was not being used by Peter or Thomas.
4. Thomas was not in the lounge room but was playing minesweeper.
5. Katie wasn't playing tetris.
6. Peter was in the lounge room.
HintYou can do this teaser without the grid-solver but it will be much easier.
AnswerHere are the answers -
- lounge room
- dining room
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top