Mixed Up MasqueradersLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Abbey is hosting a masquerade party for her birthday, which falls on Halloween. Half way through the night, Abbey and her three best friends decided to play a trick on their boyfriends by switching costumes! Talk about taking masquerading to a whole new level!
Can you figure out who switched with whom?
(Posed/... = Posed as...)
Match each girl with her original costume.
1. George's girlfriend couldn't fit into the costume of the girl who pretended to be Beth.
2. Harold's girlfriend, who switched into Cristy's costume, didn't originally go as a belly dancer.
3.Beth didn't pretend to be the girl who pretended to be Donna.
4. The girls who "masqueraded" as Beth and Donna are Freddy's girlfriend and the girl that the friend who originally went to the party as a ghost pretended to be.
5. The girl who went to the party as a super hero changed into the kitty costume.
6. The girl that Freddy's girlfriend posed as didn't arrive at the party as a kitty.
7. Abbey's boyfriend is Eugene.
AnswerAbbey's original costume was a belly dancer to match Eugene's sheik costume, she posed as Donna.
Beth's original costume was a superhero to match Harold's super villain costume, she posed as Cristy.
Cristy's original costume was a kitty to match Freddy's puppy costume, she posed as Beth.
Donna's original costume was a ghost to match George's zombie costume, she posed as Abbey.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top