Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2883

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by The_Spider. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #0

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:52PM Feb 22, 2013

In honor or LHF

"ALL RIGHT YOU LITTLE PIPSQAUEKS, TO THE PRINICPAL'S OFFICE, NOW!!!" Mr Spidelyboo was nearly fuming with rage, and despite his utmost assuarance he would never do so in classroom hours, reached for a sip of Teacher's Aide. Something stayed his hand though and he couldn't bring himself to open the drawer. It was the spark of pride, the embers of which had all but died in his 25 years of teaching, yet one noble kernel still burned bright.

Mr Spiddleyboo was paused in thought. What had happened to today's youth, in your day kids never cursed out their teachers, or played phone games during class, nor did they replace your engine coolant with a fluid that you can only assume is urine. So as John Trubbelmaker, Bill Mischevmaker, and Todd Carnagemaker headed for the princiapl's office, it's the perfect time to rally the good apples still left, and make arrangments for a ride home.

Children! Please give me your attention! I cannot help but notice the misbehaving has gotten worse over the past couple weeks. You hoe's think you are all that but let me tell you something you are NOT. You spend all this time trying to be cool, well guess what in 4 years, 5 for some of you, none of these peple matter. You need to GET OVER YOURSELVES (Spidleyboo was starting to lose his audience). If I have to don't think I won't reinstitute my corporal punishment policy, Supreme Court Shmupreme Court. I am not sitting here watching you all bring about the downfall of society. I don't care if they fire me, it's your loss, I'd look each of you straight in the eye and say Have Fun Jerks!

Spidelyboo decided for some Teacher's Aide afterall


NOTE: Having a 5 year old inacitve account that you use to help me start my game will NOT be tolerated....nor will any ACTUAL cheating. Thank you


---This message was edited on 2013-02-23 08:33:49---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 07:16PM Feb 22, 2013



Good deal Dan....but you have to take part of my idea about the retarded teenagers taking over.

And so everyone knows...this is all in good fun. No disrespect.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-22 19:18:17---

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:27PM Feb 22, 2013

whatever you say

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 08:16PM Feb 22, 2013

jus gonna pLay my roll kk evry1???



Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 10:30PM Feb 22, 2013

;)

Love y'all


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:31AM Feb 23, 2013

Longhorn_fan wrote:


Good deal Dan....but you have to take part of my idea about the retarded teenagers taking over..


Does this mean we want them to take over, or we don't?


IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 07:22AM Feb 23, 2013

Jayo, present and accounted for

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:13AM Feb 23, 2013

I thought this was a 15 when I wrote that up, let's say Todd Carnagemaker died in motorcylce crash off Dead Man's Hill. Your goal is to stamp out the influence of John and Bill, before they turn everyone in to rebellious little delinquents, thugh for some reason you forget what they look like (let's say you guys are so superficial you dont really "know" anyone....that poignant enough excuse for yous? good!) The goody two shoes teacher's pet also is working with you. You might even say he is the only student who really SEES people for who they are

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 06:28PM Feb 23, 2013

Ah, I SEE what you did there!!

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 09:36PM Feb 23, 2013

RIP Todd carnagemaker. Can we have a moment of silence?

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:08AM Feb 24, 2013

Wait who is modding ...Spider or Longhorn???

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 07:24AM Feb 25, 2013

SPV for Har

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 07:44AM Feb 25, 2013

How you spv Me jayo I am the fricken seer...Thanks for protecting me!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 07:46AM Feb 25, 2013

I will spv for a Pipsqueek or a little Hoe....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 07:47AM Feb 25, 2013

Habs you are safe....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:23AM Feb 25, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Habs you are safe....

Good to know Jeff. I love how you always have the game figured out and who is who even before it starts. I would love to have your powers!


IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 09:26AM Feb 25, 2013

This sounds interesting...Let's see how it goes.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 09:52AM Feb 25, 2013

Was I supposed to read the first post?
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:10AM Feb 25, 2013

chunnie and Jayo will vote me in round 1....I will be the shot seer....actually chunnie probably will Jayo has a brain...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:14AM Feb 25, 2013

Jayo I will make you a deal ...dont vote me in one and I wont vote You OR chunnie...that is a 2 for one if you are the 2 wolves... and believe me it will hurt me more than it will hurt YOU....Trust me on THIS one...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 12:05PM Feb 25, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Longhorn_fan wrote:


Good deal Dan....but you have to take part of my idea about the retarded teenagers taking over..


Does this mean we want them to take over, or we don't?


We DO NOT want the teenagers taking over


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 12:11PM Feb 25, 2013

Longhorn_fan wrote:
HABS2933 wrote:
Longhorn_fan wrote:


Good deal Dan....but you have to take part of my idea about the retarded teenagers taking over..


Does this mean we want them to take over, or we don't?


We DO NOT want the teenagers taking over


Thanks LH, I got tht once the story line was put in place. I asked before Spid added it.



IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 12:13PM Feb 25, 2013

SirHar wrote:
it will hurt me more than it will hurt YOU....Trust me on THIS one...


Sounds like a parental line from the 1970s or earlier.


IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:06PM Feb 25, 2013

LOL....I say that to my daughter

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:55PM Feb 25, 2013

I said it to the 3 1/2 year old I babysit, after the 485th "why" of the day. IT shut her up, but the next day when I asked her why (a legit question) she tossed it back at me. IT was all I could do not to burst out laughing, as I told her "that's not a real reason, try again". So now of course I can't "because I said so" her anymore either or she parrots the "that's not a real reason" comment. KIDS!

IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:51PM Feb 25, 2013

kids tend to "parrot" what they hear and see around them....Parents and teachers.....WAKE THE HEL! UP!!!!!Oh never mind....CHILDREN STOP LISTENING TO THESE BLOCKHEADS!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 06:29PM Feb 25, 2013

Voting Har.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 07:10PM Feb 25, 2013

Salve amicos!

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:20PM Feb 25, 2013

SirHar wrote:
kids tend to "parrot" what they hear and see around them....!


having raised kids to adulthood, I am aware of this!


IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 08:44PM Feb 25, 2013

Having been a kid, I agree.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 10:04PM Feb 25, 2013

It works for both sides... many kids and teens do "think for themselves" and yet arrive at the same conclusion as their parents.

And har, my parents and teachers speak real english, so that might also be a factor.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 10:22PM Feb 25, 2013

I'm sorry Mr. Spidelyboo, but I refuse
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 03:26AM Feb 26, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Jayo I will make you a deal ...dont vote me in one and I wont vote You OR chunnie...that is a 2 for one if you are the 2 wolves... and believe me it will hurt me more than it will hurt YOU....Trust me on THIS one...


Deal!!


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : dodger 

Online Now: 14 users and 572 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account