Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Who's the Boss Game #2919

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by snowmonster. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting / Memo Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #5

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 03:41PM Feb 9, 2013

Welcome to Round 5!

---This message was edited on 2013-02-09 15:42:03---

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:02PM Feb 9, 2013

Well Elios and Sky are gone. If they both voted as they claimed, then LH is clear.

Memo - I think almost everyone has heard that rhyme. Not sure i the reference to the History Channel tells us much. Pretty sure we all have access to it, except maybe Stew who I believe has been cleared has he not?


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 04:14PM Feb 9, 2013

Oh new round right in the middle of our conversation ;)

Will place a vote for safety but i am going to read memo and see what it has for me to decipher as i have not even seen it yet since habs and i were keeping each other company i just hit refresh and no box to talk in.


Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 04:30PM Feb 9, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Well Elios and Sky are gone. If they both voted as they claimed, then LH is clear.

Memo - I think almost everyone has heard that rhyme. Not sure i the reference to the History Channel tells us much. Pretty sure we all have access to it, except maybe Stew who I believe has been cleared has he not?


Nope, Stewie wasn't cleared, remember we had two mandis and I don't think the murderer could fire more than two, so technically someone who voted for Stewie could have been fired but we will not know that until the game is over. However, I think our murderer is trying to get us to think both Elios and Sky were mandatories again, but I don't believe it. I do believe that LH is cleared.

Unless Snowy was holding out on starting the round (something I don't believe she ever did before, not to say there isn't always a first time) I believe 4Wheels and Guamgirl are cleared by lack of activity today.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:31PM Feb 9, 2013

lol Nicats that is how I discovered the new round too. Came back to see if you had made any new comments and the new round was started.
Bradon, you have a valid argument about the memo, I don't think Snow would hold on to it, however she may have only got online now, who knows. Using times to figure anything out rarely works in either game. But if Snow had the memo earlier I am sure we would have got it sooner than we did.

Trying to play this game, keep my eye on TWG and do my homework all at the same time. Also have to consider dinner (did not realise it was 5:30pm).


---This message was edited on 2013-02-09 17:05:36---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 04:50PM Feb 9, 2013

Ugh ur right its dinner time. Was gonna make some bbq for the leftover pork roast but my lack of items is making me crazy! Guess i better run to town or plan something different

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:06PM Feb 9, 2013

We're just having Nachos so it is no big deal for me. He is easy to please as far as dinner is concerned.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
StewieGriffinie


Posted: 05:31PM Feb 9, 2013

Oh and for the record I do have the history channel.

But I never Heard of Lizzie Broden, though I take it from the memo that she was a well know murderer.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-09 17:33:10---

Did you know: that the ocean holds nearly 20 million tons of gold but most of it is diluted. Each liter of seawater contains about 13 billionths of a gram. So there is enough gold on the sea floor to put 9 pounds in every pocket on Earth.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:40PM Feb 9, 2013

Stew, In te USA 1800s - she was supposed to have axed her father and step-mother to death. She was acquitted in the courts of law but not in the court of public opinion.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
StewieGriffinie


Posted: 05:47PM Feb 9, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Stew, In te USA 1800s - she was supposed to have axed her father and step-mother to death. She was acquitted in the courts of law but not in the court of public opinion.


Ah, thanks for filling me in HABS.


Did you know: that the ocean holds nearly 20 million tons of gold but most of it is diluted. Each liter of seawater contains about 13 billionths of a gram. So there is enough gold on the sea floor to put 9 pounds in every pocket on Earth.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 06:29PM Feb 9, 2013

I have never watched the History channel before... and I have no clue who Lizzie Broden. Im voting for Guamgirl.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:37PM Feb 9, 2013

I'll admit to watching History (as I said it and Discovery are realy the only two channels I ever watch), but that is the only boss trait that fits me.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 07:06PM Feb 9, 2013

I'm totally torn between Stewie and HABS, but will go with HABS this round. Hopefully we can get a majority on her. Any problem with that, HABS?

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:39PM Feb 9, 2013

I will also vote for HABS also because I want to get a majority going.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 07:41PM Feb 9, 2013

I have not read memo yet....let me catch up. Went shopping. Actually bought something for myself instead of just my daughter.
Made leftover speghetti for dinner.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:25PM Feb 9, 2013

How olds your daughter? I love shopping... lol

Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:35PM Feb 9, 2013

As I know I am neither the boss nor the rat I welcome the votes.

Shopping - Blah - I HATE to shop. I shop like most men: (see an item) - "Yeah I like it", (check size) - "Yeah it'll fit" - (go to checkout). In and out in 10 minutes!

Unless I am shopping for electronics - that I can spend hours just wandering around the store not buying anything.
Best Buy is my favorite store - I am so sad they are closing so many of them, and hoping that at least one of the stores here in London will be spared.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-09 20:53:47---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:05PM Feb 9, 2013

I bought myself a pair of Tom's and 2 t-shirts.
Last weekend got a 51 inch plasma.

I must confess though I did buy Mk news shoes as well. Pay less had a sale. $56 for 4 pairs of shoes. Rain boots, church shoes, croc style sandles, and some hiking sandles.
She is 4 BTW.


OK on to game.....memo sounds like someone who knew the story before and also watched recently....duh, boss mentioned that.
Nicats....you are starting to buzz my radar a bit.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 11:21PM Feb 9, 2013

Ok not so much to link back on i dont think habs is boss. But whats up with 4 wheels its like she is hiding or something only popping in to say her vote. Not really any reasons. Keeping my eye on her.

So who is it guam or habs??


Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
StewieGriffinie


Posted: 06:06AM Feb 10, 2013

Safetying for 4 wheels now. I will be back.

Did you know: that the ocean holds nearly 20 million tons of gold but most of it is diluted. Each liter of seawater contains about 13 billionths of a gram. So there is enough gold on the sea floor to put 9 pounds in every pocket on Earth.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:01AM Feb 10, 2013

nicats wrote:
Ok not so much to link back on i dont think habs is boss. But whats up with 4 wheels its like she is hiding or something only popping in to say her vote. Not really any reasons. Keeping my eye on her.

So who is it guam or habs??


I really want to vote for guam.. I had suspicions on her from the start.. but its up to you guys because habs is suspicious also.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:09AM Feb 10, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
habs is suspicious also.


Just out of curiousity, how am I suspicious? Nothing in the memos sounds anything like me. I have mentioned my HATRED of television numerous times in the past so it is not like I am now lying about it to try to seem innocent. Boss can't lie, so boss must watch it.
Yes we have a TV but more because my husband watches it all the time and there is one in our spare room (not in our bedroom) since my nephew spends every school holiday and most summers with us. I use the Smart TV in the living room to go online and use the apps it has. To me it is a big computer.

I have said from the beginning to go ahead and vote for me to clear me. Guam got quite upset at being suspected. And while she is new(ish) she has played enough to know that being voted for if you are not the boss can't hurt you so the reaction was unnecessary.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:15AM Feb 10, 2013

We need to get a clear majority this round. It is round 5 and we don't know any more than we did in round 1.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 10:10AM Feb 10, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
slammngirl92 wrote:
habs is suspicious also.


Just out of curiousity, how am I suspicious? Nothing in the memos sounds anything like me. I have mentioned my HATRED of television numerous times in the past so it is not like I am now lying about it to try to seem innocent. Boss can't lie, so boss must watch it.
Yes we have a TV but more because my husband watches it all the time and there is one in our spare room (not in our bedroom) since my nephew spends every school holiday and most summers with us. I use the Smart TV in the living room to go online and use the apps it has. To me it is a big computer.

I have said from the beginning to go ahead and vote for me to clear me. Guam got quite upset at being suspected. And while she is new(ish) she has played enough to know that being voted for if you are not the boss can't hurt you so the reaction was unnecessary.


Just a lot of you posts are boss-sounding, suspicious like... but I have more suspicions on guamgirl from the start so im going to vote for guam.... maybe we could get a clear?


Fearless.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 10:25AM Feb 10, 2013

Is it even possible for Guam to be the murderer? Or 4wheels? I think I've played enough games with Guam to think that she wouldn't just disappear if she were a key player. Just saying...

Now I wonder why Stewie is "safety" voting at this stage, what do you think ?


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 10:39AM Feb 10, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
Is it even possible for Guam to be the murderer? Or 4wheels? I think I've played enough games with Guam to think that she wouldn't just disappear if she were a key player. Just saying...

Now I wonder why Stewie is "safety" voting at this stage, what do you think ?


Im not sure, Ive never played with her... remember when we found her suspicious for defending herself way to much? maybe she thinks its better to play in the shadows? Just a thought??


Fearless.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 11:06AM Feb 10, 2013

No. And I'm wondering if you are the Rat.

Changing my vote to Stewie, if nothing else I'd like to get him cleared, he's playing totally out of character and if he's not the murderer, he needs to be cleared.


Edit: vote locked in and saved.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-10 11:07:52---

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 11:39AM Feb 10, 2013

So we are going for Stewie this round? Sounds good. I think you are right bradon, Slamm may be the rat. She is pointing fingers everywhere, but don't think she has pointed to Stewie at all. Though I will have to go verify that.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 11:40AM Feb 10, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
No. And I'm wondering if you are the Rat.

Changing my vote to Stewie, if nothing else I'd like to get him cleared, he's playing totally out of character and if he's not the murderer, he needs to be cleared.


Edit: vote locked in and saved.


Okay, I will vote for he because we NEED a clear. I hope youre right about stewie.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 12:08PM Feb 10, 2013

1st Post of Round 1 Slammn expressed "suspicion" of Stew
Round 2 - Stewie, LH and Guam
Round 3 - she stated suspicions on Guam and claimed to have voted for her, then voiced suspicion of Stewie as tehe possile rat and claimed to have changed to him even though she disagreed with ti.
Round 4 - Went along with the LH majority and stated again that she wanted to go after Guam this round,
Round 5 - stated a vote for me even though as recently as round 4 was still pushing for a Guam clearing this round. A few posts later she states she wants to go for Guam but does not say she changed her vote off of me. Asked why she thought I was suspicious she only says "your posts seem boss-like" then says she is voting Guam. Then after Bradon mentions Stewie, she decides she will AGAIN change her vote (FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS ROUND) to Stewie, even though she is not confident bout him.

This constant changing of votes with no real reason is dangerous and makes little sense. It is odd behavior for someone who is really trying to help find the boss. Seems like she is trying to create confusion, either because she is the rat or maybe even the boss. I think the former is more likely than the latter but either is possible.

Thoughts?


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 12:37PM Feb 10, 2013

I have to agree with you HABS. I say let's go with Stewie, see what happens.

I know I'm neither Murderer or Rat, and I feel LH is not Murderer, Slammn is acting strange as is Stewie, 4wheels and Guam are missing in action, nicats is another possibility, not sure where she fits.

Anyone else have any ideas?


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 01:03PM Feb 10, 2013

I'm up for the Stewie vote Guam and Wheels have been MIA long enough that I don't think either of them is the Boss or the Rat.

4wheels MIA
bradon182001 NO BOSS VIBES
guamgirl2 MIA
HABS2933 NOT BOSS
Longhorn_fan CLEAR
------------------------------------
nicats
slammngirl92 ALL POSSIBIITIES
StewieGriffin
----------------------------------


---This message was edited on 2013-02-10 13:04:21---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 01:36PM Feb 10, 2013

You know they will probably be mandi's, that stinks! Mandatories will win the game for the murderer since we can't seem to put two rounds together without mandatories.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 01:37PM Feb 10, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
1st Post of Round 1 Slammn expressed "suspicion" of Stew
Round 2 - Stewie, LH and Guam
Round 3 - she stated suspicions on Guam and claimed to have voted for her, then voiced suspicion of Stewie as tehe possile rat and claimed to have changed to him even though she disagreed with ti.
Round 4 - Went along with the LH majority and stated again that she wanted to go after Guam this round,
Round 5 - stated a vote for me even though as recently as round 4 was still pushing for a Guam clearing this round. A few posts later she states she wants to go for Guam but does not say she changed her vote off of me. Asked why she thought I was suspicious she only says "your posts seem boss-like" then says she is voting Guam. Then after Bradon mentions Stewie, she decides she will AGAIN change her vote (FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS ROUND) to Stewie, even though she is not confident bout him.

This constant changing of votes with no real reason is dangerous and makes little sense. It is odd behavior for someone who is really trying to help find the boss. Seems like she is trying to create confusion, either because she is the rat or maybe even the boss. I think the former is more likely than the latter but either is possible.

Thoughts?


Im not trying to create confusion, Im trying to create a clear. And that is how I play... im still not the best at these games.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 02:18PM Feb 10, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:


Im not trying to create confusion, Im trying to create a clear. And that is how I play... im still not the best at these games.


Constantly changing you vote and voting in a way that contrasts what you are stating as your suspicions does not clear anyone.
Let's just look at this round

Even though in Round 4 you stated "Well, as I stated above I want to clear Guamgirl but that can be next round." - that would be this round. HOWEVER in spite of this desire to clear Guam - you stated a vote for me. When questioned about it other that "you sound like the boss" without giving examples of how or where these posts were. Then at about 110 this morning you changed your vote for Guam even though it has been pointed out she has most ikelhy been too inactive to be boss. An hour after that you again changed your vote to Stewie, even though you say you don't think he is the boss (you had earlier thought he may be the rat and voted for him for that reason).

Not sure how this is helping find the boss. I think you are the rat but have no idea who to look at as boss. Someone you've been pointing us to, or someone else? You've not openly defended anyone so can't tell who you may be trying to shield.
Sticking with the Stew vote just to get the clear.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 02:39PM Feb 10, 2013

Well, I vote for someone and you vote for someone else? Arent we trying to get a clear? Then, I have to change my vote because if I dont, we wont get the clear.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 03:05PM Feb 10, 2013

I noticed slammin being weird in earlier rounds as I pointed out her odd post to snow.

Ironically also been feeling weird about stew as I voted him 1 & 2.

This round I have placed a safety for Bobbi just to keep from being fired.

Elios was not a mandi last round and I honestly do not think Sky was either. The boss is messing with us on that first line of the memo.

I do not think, however, that Stewie would have k.own the "Lizzie Borden rhyme" as it was an early American murder and girls used it for skip rope.
Just a thought to ponder there.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 03:09PM Feb 10, 2013

Ok up from my nap just in time. Lots of changing going on and trying to get a clear.
Ok i know this sounds crazy but one of snows games 4 wheels played this way and was boss and thats why she perked my interest.

I will go along with the majority if we figure out what that is for sure here quickly.

Edit:
Ugh if guam and 4wheels dont show up soon we might not learn anything even if we do have a majority.

Less then 30 minutes left

Edit2 (due to overwhelming response to get a majority)

Voting for slam if there is a chance i get fired then she is clear for sure. At this point two mandies might snuff that out.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-10 15:27:08---

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 04:33PM Feb 10, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
You know they will probably be mandi's, that stinks! Mandatories will win the game for the murderer since we can't seem to put two rounds together without mandatories.


That's exactly what I said in my previous post (quoted)


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:58PM Feb 10, 2013

So does the round not going to the end round post thing, mean the boss is still out here, or does the mod still have to complete it? Im just wondering if the game is over or not basically.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 06:39PM Feb 10, 2013

Interesting post there slam. You worried that you got caught?
Hehe.

Generally if the boss is fired the game is over but a computer glitch has happened on occasion.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:17PM Feb 10, 2013

Longhorn_fan wrote:
Interesting post there slam. You worried that you got caught?
Hehe.

Generally if the boss is fired the game is over but a computer glitch has happened on occasion.


Nope, cuz im not the boss? Why cant I ask a question, isnt that the only way I'll get better at the game?? Ill just pm all my questions for now.. but thanks for asking im just curious.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:30PM Feb 10, 2013

In round 3 (talking to Guam):slammngirl92 said:
The way you are defending yourself is making you more suspicious. The clues point to you and considering you were only boss once, makes you a little more inexperienced like this boss is playing. I will place a vote for guamgirl.


Saying Guam is an inexperienced boss since she has only been boss once indicates that Slammn has been boss more than that, nd she has played 16 games of WTB.

YET: she is asking questions a Newb would ask
Woah snow, how do you always get on right when the round starts?!?!
AND
So does the round not going to the end round post thing, mean the boss is still out here, or does the mod still have to complete it? Im just wondering if the game is over or not basically.


These are both questions she ought to have known the answers to, whether or not you've ever modded a game you should know the game does not start until the mod begins it. She has played in Rhy's games and he tells us what time he is going to start the round. \
Since the point of the game is to find the boss, given the fact the game did not end should indicate the boss has not been fired...

Each of these things strikes me as odd given the number of games she has played in. In the beginning she was against the idea of an inexperienced boss, so maybe this is her way of seeming inexperienced since she was (at one point) pushing for the "experienced" boss theory.

May consider a vote for Slamm if I make it to the next round.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-10 19:36:53---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:03PM Feb 10, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
In round 3 (talking to Guam):slammngirl92 said:
The way you are defending yourself is making you more suspicious. The clues point to you and considering you were only boss once, makes you a little more inexperienced like this boss is playing. I will place a vote for guamgirl.


Saying Guam is an inexperienced boss since she has only been boss once indicates that Slammn has been boss more than that, nd she has played 16 games of WTB.

YET: she is asking questions a Newb would ask
Woah snow, how do you always get on right when the round starts?!?!
AND
So does the round not going to the end round post thing, mean the boss is still out here, or does the mod still have to complete it? Im just wondering if the game is over or not basically.


These are both questions she ought to have known the answers to, whether or not you've ever modded a game you should know the game does not start until the mod begins it. She has played in Rhy's games and he tells us what time he is going to start the round. \
Since the point of the game is to find the boss, given the fact the game did not end should indicate the boss has not been fired...

Each of these things strikes me as odd given the number of games she has played in. In the beginning she was against the idea of an inexperienced boss, so maybe this is her way of seeming inexperienced since she was (at one point) pushing for the "experienced" boss theory.

May consider a vote for Slamm if I make it to the next round.


You are very welcome to vote for me I havent payed attention to those very small details about rhythmics game.. was I even in that game? And it was because I was never a mod.. no but seriously, go ahead and vote for me.. I always seem suspicious but thats okay because im still improving.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 08:41PM Feb 10, 2013

I may have read Slamms question differently than you guys did, I read it to be just a general question and not a specific to this game question.

( My interpretation of the question: Since the post game round didn't appear, does that mean the game isn't over, or does the Mod have to actually end the game if in fact the game is over?)

I took it as an innocent question about the mechanics of the game.

As far as asking questions, I've now played in 42 games and I still ask questions and have been accused of faking ignorance from time to time. This is a very difficult game (at least for me) to understand and does take a lot of thought and logical reasoning.

Having said that, I'm not defending or condemning anyone, just telling you what I think. All I know for sure is one of you guys is the murderer and one of you is the Rat, so I don't trust anyone except maybe LH because I do believe she is cleared, but that isn't 100% fact either, so...


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:28AM Feb 11, 2013

Thank you Brandon! and yes im pretty sure one of them is a rat because theyre trying to frame me and im not the rat and you obviously dont seem it. I think we might just have solved it.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:55AM Feb 11, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
I havent payed attention to those very small details about rhythmics game.. was I even in that game?


IT is hardly a "small detail" that you can avoid noticing when the mod says "The next round will start at 7pm EST.:"
You were not in his last game I played in, but I am sure you've played in a few of his games and he has done this in most of them.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-11 08:43:29---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:08AM Feb 11, 2013

With only 8 players I think the boss can only fire 1 player at a time now unless there are mandies, BUT I am not sure of this.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 

 



   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 9 users and 407 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account