When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Wear away -> Travelled on an animal
2. Fill with joy -> Not on time; dead
3. Each; all -> To a high degree
4. Something that happens -> To let off pressure
5. Large property with a house -> Declare; say
6. Come out from -> To combine; unite
7. Feeling; passion -> Movement
8. Same in ability; fairness -> Trait; character
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003