Off With Their Heads!
It's time to get back at the Queen of Hearts by beheading words that start with "Qu". In this case, you remove the first TWO letters and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: British pound -> Part of the psyche
Answer: The words are Quid and Id.
1. Stop doing -> That thing
2. Peculiar behaviour -> Annoy
3. Subatomic particle -> Large boat
4. Unit of liquid measure -> Product of creativity
5. Small game bird -> To be unwell
6. Large feather; pen -> Unwell; faulty
7. Nausea; uncomfortable -> Simple
8. Misgivings; scruples -> Donations to the poor
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003