First Day on the Job
It's your first day on the job. Your team member's introductions went so fast; it's all a blur. There are three males: Alex, Carlos and Edward, and two females: Brenda and Deborah. The other employees are all celebrating a work anniversary this week, for being with the company either 1, 3, 5, 10, or 20 years. Each of them has been using the same form of transportation for their entire career. Try to piece together what each person's role is, how they get to work, and how long they have been with the company.
1. Alex has been at work longer than the engineer but not as long as the bus rider.
2. Because she takes public transit, Brenda can do the crossword on her way to work.
3. Carlos has been on the job exactly twice as long as the manager.
4. Either Deborah or the one who takes the train just received their 10 year service award.
5. Edward's last promotion was 2 years ago when he became a specialist.
6. The developer doesn't always get a seat and sometimes has to stand on the way to work.
7. The architect role requires at least 6 years of on-the-job experience.
8. The engineer can leave whenever she wants, she isn't tied down to a particular transit schedule.
9. The subway was built 8 years ago.
10. The owner of the motorcycle has been using it to come to work for more than 6 years.
11. On the day of the snowstorm last week, only Alex and the Manager arrived on time; everyone who relied on the roads (bus, car, motorcycle) was late.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003