Stately Words 4
Each state and province has a two letter postal abbreviation. In this teaser, the answer will be an anagram of two abbreviations.
1) Anagram two state abbreviations to get a word that means immediately following.
2) Anagram the abbreviations of a US state and a US territory to get a word for pig.
3) Anagram the abbreviation of a Canadian province and a US state to create a word for a celestial body.
4) Anagram two state abbreviations to get the name of a brand of soap.
5) Anagram the abbreviations of two Canadian provinces to get a wicker basket.
Answer:1) Nebraska and Texas NE+TX= Next
2) Oklahoma and Puerto Rico OK+PR = Pork
3) Ontario and Missouri ON+MO=Moon
4) Alabama and Idaho AL+ID = Dial
5) Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan PE+SK = Skep
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003