Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2821

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by 21kaldridge21. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:46PM Nov 7, 2012

Thank you koin

Chunnie was a human. The seer is still in the game

Bosses memo
We warned you not to question our methods. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. ACTION ---> Questioning us. REACTION ---> We will no longer be targeting the inactive or semi-active players who are slowing down the game. We are now going after the good, active players. we were leaving the useful employees alone and getting rid of the useless ones. NO LONGER! Now no one is safe.

Psych question: Do you have a specific statergy for firing players in WTB games.

We never go into the game with a set strategy. You never know ahead of time who will show up on the list. We tend not to fire the players who others suspect as it helps us blend in with the crowd. Also, we always pick a few players to frame, and then try not to have to fire them.



Supervisors memo
Psych question: Do you have a specific statergy for firing players in WTB games.

Never actually been boss, but I would have fired inactive, mandis, and people who generally just tick me off.


---This message was edited on 2012-11-07 23:41:10---

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:46PM Nov 7, 2012

Waiting for identities. Spv.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 07:47PM Nov 7, 2012

spv for koin
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 07:48PM Nov 7, 2012

spv also

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:57PM Nov 7, 2012

I will also wait until we know Chum's identity. For now I will SPv for Izzie. This will most likely be changed after we hear from Kal, and other players have had a chance to weigh in.

IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 07:57PM Nov 7, 2012

Waiting to hear from the MOD regarding Chunnie's identity

Well I think in the meantime we should take this opportunity to look back over the rounds and review the posts
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 07:58PM Nov 7, 2012

Two votes for Izzie already - really ????

Editay
It takes 8 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

babyjuice voted for koin_era345
HABS2933 voted for Izzie
Izzie voted for kitty-cat
koin_era345 voted for Izzie

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.


---This message was edited on 2012-11-07 19:59:44---
Back to Top 
glowingredbobAgb


Posted: 08:07PM Nov 7, 2012

SPV

Sorry about not being on last round. Very busy day yesterday. I'll be back again.


Sarcastic is the one word that defines me.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:59PM Nov 7, 2012

Sorry, I didn't realise that Koin had already voted for Izzie, just picked her since she posted right above me. I will change immediately don't want to start a lynch mob. Vote changed to babyjuice

---This message was edited on 2012-11-07 21:00:44---

IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 04:08AM Nov 8, 2012

my vote will be on kittycat this round. it will most probably stick, unless there is any convincing arguments in the discussion...

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 04:20AM Nov 8, 2012

SPV on glowingredbob

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:46AM Nov 8, 2012

Izzie had already voted for kittycat when buu441 decided to do the same. Joining a majority (or in this case forming one) has been his habit this whole game. Not sure it means anything or not, but with 24 games under his belt, he is far from a new player so inexperience can't be blamed. Is he a wolf? I don't know, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to just blindly follow others. There is realy no reason for a majority of Kitty at this point, though we do have to start to come together and vote as a team if we want to be able to beat the wolves. Let's not forget, they have the TB to formulate a plan, we need to as well.

IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 05:42AM Nov 8, 2012

I don't really see where it says, but if the seer TB works like the ones on Sleepless Nights, hopefully they are fomulating some plans as well. I know that no one wants to be found out, but waiting too long to share information doesn't really help either (see SN 10). I'm not saying this is the right time, I just hope they are thinking about it, talking about it, planning, etc.

Boy I miss being able to see ALL the discussions rather than just the in-game one!

EDIT: Sheesh - can't I ever make a post without having to edit it? This time I messed up the link.


---This message was edited on 2012-11-08 05:43:08---

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 06:13AM Nov 8, 2012

@habs: i generally hardly vote with majority. try seeing my earlier games. its just that this game, i havent been able to devote too much time. and i had stated last round itself that kittycat would be my suspect if chunnie turned out to be a human. am not forming any majority, just sticking to my hunch this round.

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:19AM Nov 8, 2012

Well, I'll probably end up being the shot player.

When I turn out to be human, my suspicions are on Habs. She just seems a little TOO eager to be seen as not knowing when the rounds will end, the wolves' strategies, etc. Last round she was way over-the-top in showing how she didn't know when the round ended, and Round 2 she was trying to get everyone to think the wolves were, or "could be," inexperienced.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 09:07AM Nov 8, 2012

kitty kat.
no one really knows when the rounds will end. the 24 hours is the max -if there is a majority formed either by the humans or the wolves (during the night) the rounds could be much shorter.
I have seen a night round that lasted less than 4 hours
and when you have played as many games as some of us have, you will understand what is meant by the wolves being or acting inexperienced


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 09:27AM Nov 8, 2012

That wasn't really my point. I just think habs is trying way too hard to be seen as human. I know about the round length, but I just think she's trying too hard.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 10:34AM Nov 8, 2012

kitty-cat wrote:
Well, I'll probably end up being the shot player.

When I turn out to be human, my suspicions are on Habs. She just seems a little TOO eager to be seen as not knowing when the rounds will end, the wolves' strategies, etc. Last round she was way over-the-top in showing how she didn't know when the round ended, and Round 2 she was trying to get everyone to think the wolves were, or "could be," inexperienced.



I asked about one round. In almost every game someone does- I don't know your situation or age kittycat but as for myself between a FT job, a PT job, a husband elderly parents and a house in the midst of massive renos I have neithrer the time nor the inclination to pay attention to the start and end times. I log on if the game is in a day round, I join the discussion, if not I log off and try again later.
I'm not going to even bother with your other comments. As was noted by Izzie you'll understand my other comments once you've played a bit more. None of the experienced players questioned it and some even agreed with me. I am not the one who started the vote on you and in favt suggested that buu change his vot to avoid another mindless mob shooting that has little or no thought put into it.


IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 10:47AM Nov 8, 2012

Kinda suspecting babyjuice and HABS at this point, due to their posts and voting last round. Gotta consider why GB was eaten during the night. . . he posted who he suspected last round, will go look at that post again.

GB suspected python, buu, and izzie last round. Don't know if he was correct in his suspicions, but I do wonder if this post helped get him eaten.

As for buu, I am not sure, Izzie, maybe and python . . . . unfortunately, allowed his personal opinion of chunnie guide his vote last round. Doesn't mean he's not a wolf, but I'm not getting that at this point.

For now, I will vote for babyjuice. May change, if something comes up.


---This message was edited on 2012-11-08 10:56:45---

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 01:22PM Nov 8, 2012

So, kitty-cat and babyjuice both have 2 votes now.

Izzie voted for kitty-cat first. Her stated reason? SPV
buu441 voted for kitty-cat second. His stated reason? Previous suspicions
HABS2933 voted for babyjuice first. Her reason? SPV (and not forming majority on Izzie)
snowmonster voted for babyjuice second. Her reason? Suspicion (also suspicious of HABS)

snowmonster's post has me wondering. Is it genuine or not? I don't want to point the finger at someone for trying to get discussion going (like what happened to Mrs Blondie in SN 10). However it seems like an abundance of general conjecture mixed with indecisivness. If she is a werewolf, it seems like a lot of ideas being thrown out the keep the humans second guessing. If I were the seer, I'd seriously think about divining her.

Hey kal, can you confirm if cleared humans are getting invited to the seer TB? Just a 'yes' or 'no' would be fine. No need for numbers or anything.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
EliosAus


Posted: 01:28PM Nov 8, 2012

There are several good-sounding theories coming about, but I'm not convinced about any of them yet (and after what happened last round, I'm not comfortable joining a bandwagon if I don't completely agree).

I could get behind the vote on kitty based on Chunnie's comments last round about her voting behavior (plus he seemed so convinced). Her posts this round sort of sound like an attempt at a misdirect, but they also seem sincere... As for HABS, well, there are a few players in WWGs that I always think are wolves; she's one of them (Caberet being the other ). So maybe she's a wolf, but I haven't seen definitive proof yet and I don't want to make the mistake of shooting her based on my gut reaction of always thinking she's a wolf. And babyjuice & buu, I just don't know right now.

I will say that it almost never fails that one of more of the wolves tries to lay low and not post a lot. Bookworm's quick post yesterday about not wanting to vote Chunnie because he'd been on that day (?) sounds like forced participation. Voting bookworm as a SPV, at least for now. I'm still weighing the kitty vote.


"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
glowingredbobAgb


Posted: 01:42PM Nov 8, 2012

Changing my vote for now, since I don't want to be in a mini majority.

Sarcastic is the one word that defines me.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 02:50PM Nov 8, 2012

Ok just a thought but I'm thinking Grizz was wolf chow last round because he was naming one or more wolves. Put his posts together with the memo and it smells like wolf to me.

I agree with Rythmic ... Hope the players that have been divined are strong players and not just "friend". Somehow someone in the seer TB needs to guide
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 03:06PM Nov 8, 2012

Remember the wolves have a TB so we should be looking for teams. Like people who generally say the same thing as each other. I feel like the wolves are in this group: Izzie, buu, rhythmic, kitty-cat, python, and possibly inactives. They tend to vote for the easy choice that wont bring suspicion on them. Chunnie accused kitty and was human so that is here my vote is going.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
PYTHON*


Posted: 03:06PM Nov 8, 2012

snowmonster wrote:
Kinda suspecting babyjuice and HABS at this point, due to their posts and voting last round. Gotta consider why GB was eaten during the night. . . he posted who he suspected last round, will go look at that post again.

GB suspected python, buu, and izzie last round. Don't know if he was correct in his suspicions, but I do wonder if this post helped get him eaten.

As for buu, I am not sure, Izzie, maybe and python . . . . unfortunately, allowed his personal opinion of chunnie guide his vote last round. Doesn't mean he's not a wolf, but I'm not getting that at this point.

For now, I will vote for babyjuice. May change, if something comes up.


I know you and Chunnie seem like friends as you like to stick up for him Snowy, but I let my playing opinion guide my vote. If it had been my personal opinion, I would have voted for him in round 1.


How many accounts do you have on Braingle?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 03:48PM Nov 8, 2012

koin_era345 wrote:
Remember the wolves have a TB so we should be looking for teams. Like people who generally say the same thing as each other. I feel like the wolves are in this group: Izzie, buu, rhythmic, kitty-cat, python, and possibly inactives. They tend to vote for the easy choice that wont bring suspicion on them. Chunnie accused kitty and was human so that is here my vote is going.


I know I'm human, and you will too next round, assuming I'm shot. This might come off like I really want to avoid suspicion, but I'm new to this game (as has been pointed out) and really don't know many good strategies yet, so I tend to vote with the majority.

I've told you my suspicions. Habs and now Izzie have started to seem more wolf-ish to me. Python I don't know about.

Be back later.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 04:08PM Nov 8, 2012

This (yet again) is completely going to go against me if I'm wrong, but kitty still feels really human to me. She hasn't done much suspicious in my books, I don't understand all the votes for her

My current suspects would be koin, HABS, and Izzie...

Idk if Ill be on again this round. My homework has attacked me
Back to Top 
EliosAus


Posted: 05:03PM Nov 8, 2012

Well, I had been thinking of switching to kitty but her posts are sounding more and more sincere... If she's bluffing about being Human, she's doing a good job. I want to trust Chunnie's opinion, but ... I don't know.

Aside from suspecting a quiet player, I've got nothing so far. I hate not having some stronger gut feeling - that means you're ALL wolves.

I don't want to skew the voting so I'm just going to leave my vote where it is for now. I won't be back on before the end of the round, so GL aiming!


"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 05:05PM Nov 8, 2012

PYTHON wrote:
snowmonster wrote:
Kinda suspecting babyjuice and HABS at this point, due to their posts and voting last round. Gotta consider why GB was eaten during the night. . . he posted who he suspected last round, will go look at that post again.

GB suspected python, buu, and izzie last round. Don't know if he was correct in his suspicions, but I do wonder if this post helped get him eaten.

As for buu, I am not sure, Izzie, maybe and python . . . . unfortunately, allowed his personal opinion of chunnie guide his vote last round. Doesn't mean he's not a wolf, but I'm not getting that at this point.

For now, I will vote for babyjuice. May change, if something comes up.


I know you and Chunnie seem like friends as you like to stick up for him Snowy, but I let my playing opinion guide my vote. If it had been my personal opinion, I would have voted for him in round 1.


He played quite differently in that game we were in together, when he and I were both wolves, and in this game. Yet, you still voted for him. I may be wrong, but I do feel your personal feelings guided you in your vote for him. I'm certainly not trying to offend you, never. Just something I feel is true. As for chunnie and I being friends - sure, why not. He's always treated me fairly, respectfully. If I ever feel he's a wolf though - I'd go after him. . .. in a second. He would for me as well.


Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 05:31PM Nov 8, 2012

*Sigh* Looks like it will be me shot this round. Just consider my accusations.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
PYTHON*


Posted: 05:42PM Nov 8, 2012

snowmonster wrote:
PYTHON wrote:
snowmonster wrote:
Kinda suspecting babyjuice and HABS at this point, due to their posts and voting last round. Gotta consider why GB was eaten during the night. . . he posted who he suspected last round, will go look at that post again.

GB suspected python, buu, and izzie last round. Don't know if he was correct in his suspicions, but I do wonder if this post helped get him eaten.

As for buu, I am not sure, Izzie, maybe and python . . . . unfortunately, allowed his personal opinion of chunnie guide his vote last round. Doesn't mean he's not a wolf, but I'm not getting that at this point.

For now, I will vote for babyjuice. May change, if something comes up.


I know you and Chunnie seem like friends as you like to stick up for him Snowy, but I let my playing opinion guide my vote. If it had been my personal opinion, I would have voted for him in round 1.


He played quite differently in that game we were in together, when he and I were both wolves, and in this game. Yet, you still voted for him. I may be wrong, but I do feel your personal feelings guided you in your vote for him. I'm certainly not trying to offend you, never. Just something I feel is true. As for chunnie and I being friends - sure, why not. He's always treated me fairly, respectfully. If I ever feel he's a wolf though - I'd go after him. . .. in a second. He would for me as well.


You perhaps felt he played differently last game to this, because you had inside information that none of the rest of us had last time. I saw similarities again this game and clearly so did others. He may have treated you fairly and respectfully in your previous games but I don't share your experiences of him. This is a game remember. He seemed to forget that last time and was more interested in trying to throw his weight about. I am like everyone else, when I am a wolf, I want the wolves to win and when I am human, I want the humans to win. I won't risk my side losing over a personal difference with another player. I try not to lose sight that it is supposed to be fun!


How many accounts do you have on Braingle?
Back to Top 
PYTHON*


Posted: 05:51PM Nov 8, 2012

At this stage, I don't feel that Kitty is a wolf or Baby for that matter. SPV for Blondie. Not sure if I will be on again this round.

How many accounts do you have on Braingle?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:02PM Nov 8, 2012

One last comment, before I die:

BJ is, in my opinion, the least likely to be a wolf. Please don't shoot her. Thank you, and humans please win for me!


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:22PM Nov 8, 2012

Well, with just over half an hour left, we still have 3 players have not registered votes. Of those three, two have not posted.

bookworm4god NO VOTE, NO POSTS
christiangrl NO VOTE, NO POSTS
MrsBlondie NO VOTE, 2 POSTS


---This message was edited on 2012-11-08 19:22:50---

IF you were to remove all the veins in your body and lay them end to end - you would die. (You were expecting some obscure fact were'n't you?)
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 07:39PM Nov 8, 2012

kitty-cat wrote:
One last comment, before I die:

BJ is, in my opinion, the least likely to be a wolf. Please don't shoot her. Thank you, and humans please win for me!


*is hoping you're really and truly not a wolf*
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 07:41PM Nov 8, 2012

am i wolfish for placing a spv or for trying to explain something to an inexperienced player?
i would possibly change my vote but then i would be accused of trying to protcted a fellow wolf if it turns out that kitty is a wolf.
is there even time to change it?


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:42PM Nov 8, 2012

Chunnies failed us twice already this game.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Online Now: 15 users and 550 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account