Weather or Not
There are five weather forecasters getting ready for a weekend forecast. Each forecaster is predicting different weather and is choosing a suit and "tie" (yes, the women, too) of different color combinations. There are 3 men (John, Matt and Tim) and 2 women (Karen and Sarah).
Can you determine the color of the suit, the color and pattern of the tie, and the weather prediction for each forecaster?
1. The forecaster who wore a black suit did not predict snow or rain.
2. Many viewers called in to comment on the whimsically printed tan tie and brown suit combination.
3. The five forecasters were: Matt, the woman who predicted high winds, the person in a black suit, the man with a striped tie, and the woman in an olive suit.
4. A solid white tie was chosen to represent the snowy forecast that day.
5. John's orange tie was hated by his wife.
6. Sarah had a teal colored tie which was not floral.
7. Tim predicted sun and did not wear brown or black.
8. The man who predicted rain did not wear a striped tie.
9. The blue suit was worn by a man.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003