Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2876

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Smithy. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 10 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

AuthorMessage
Skybet*gb


Posted: 05:34PM Feb 14, 2013

Thanks Sky

And in return for your kindness, I bring you news of a devastating nature - Jayo was your Seer.

Again, the night time decision was unanimous - since when were lawyers so agreeable? - and law 2 was passed:

You may not vote for the same player in consecutive rounds. This is to encourage people to have an open mind and consider all possibilities rather than focussing on a single player to the point where you have no thoughts on any other players at all.


Remember, all previous laws still hold unless repealed through the death of a wolf.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-14 17:43:39---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 05:34PM Feb 14, 2013

It's late here. But I just wanted to SPV before bed. Will read more in the morning.

EDIT: SPV for HABS


---This message was edited on 2013-02-14 17:34:58---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 05:44PM Feb 14, 2013

Perfect timing to start the round.

I really think we should be analyzing the law memos. Until we get a wolf I think that will be our best chance.

Meanwhile, spv for har.

Edit: my bad, no SPVs needed


---This message was edited on 2013-02-14 17:44:42---

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:47PM Feb 14, 2013

That Rule suks....thank God I diddnt vote lilypou last round.....I am stuck back on the gender bender rule in the previous round...Ga hates guns and loves abortions.....Just sayin....

Not stuck here BUT I think lilypooh or bradon...is where I am at...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:48PM Feb 14, 2013

Koin SPV THIS!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:54PM Feb 14, 2013

Every single message this round has been edited!!!! GOOD grief PEOPLE EDIT yourSELF before you post....Edited messages always raise my suspicions!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:55PM Feb 14, 2013

Forgot to vote for the laws. Random vote for OC for now. Will posaibly change it as the round progresses.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 06:03PM Feb 14, 2013

Well no need to SPV now. Now law one has continually appeared to sound like har in the night voting IMO. I'm going to place a vote for him for now in hopes of getting a majority.

---This message was edited on 2013-02-14 18:04:22---
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 06:05PM Feb 14, 2013

livie pooh...bradon...and the last is koin or or sky...for spving????good grief!!!!

Habs I think I forgot to vote on the laws too....My bad....I hate laws...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 06:12PM Feb 14, 2013

OC I actually think you are Human this game ....but good grief!!! "place a vote on Har in the hopes of getting a Majority..." sounds a little wolfish...* adds OC to the "Har list"....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 06:24PM Feb 14, 2013

HABS is my best bet, but I'm unwilling to start anything so soon. I admit my focus on this game is sadly lacking, but should it be neccessary I can mount a ferocious defense to my good name

I'll keep an eye out though, and def sucks that we lost our seer
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 06:34PM Feb 14, 2013

Based on the proposed laws, I'm inclined to go with Spider on this one, Both #3 Law proposals do remind me of HABS, kind of, but definitely not enough to form a majority on her just yet. No vote necessary just yet, so I'll hold off for a while, see what others have to say.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 06:34PM Feb 14, 2013

I edited my post for the sole reason of acknowledging my accidental spv.

What does har even sound like changing his voice?

Jayo must have had 1 divination, too bad nothing will be done about that. Sky, I do see your point about habs in the talk box. I've also wondered about spades recently, however i would assume hes human if habs was a wolf.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:31PM Feb 14, 2013

I will vote har because in the talkbox, law 1 had quotes and har really sounded like him/her and har usually uses quotes. Also, Im pretty sure Skybets SPV was befor the seer identity was given Har.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 09:50PM Feb 14, 2013

I'll vote slamm, because I already kinda suspected her, and putting har in a majority seemed pretty out if the blue.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 10:16PM Feb 14, 2013

The law declarations do sound a lot like Habs I'll give her my vote for now

HABS2933 voted for Oldcustard
HarriDansker voted for HABS2933
koin_era345 voted for slammngirl92
Oldcustard voted for SirHar
SirHar voted for livielou
Skybet voted for HABS2933
slammngirl92 voted for SirHar
spades_lobster voted for HarriDansker
Back to Top 
livielouAnz


Posted: 12:09AM Feb 15, 2013

Hmmm, I thought there was something off about slammn's posts, but couldn't pin her as any of the laws, so was pretty convinced she was Seer. But now, since Jayo was eaten, that rules out the Seer option. Can't see her being bold enough to be Lawyer 1, nor being proper enough to be Lawyer 2, but I imagine she is talkative and eager enough to be Lawyer 3. Voting slammn for the moment, but not defending HABS or Har.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:36AM Feb 15, 2013

Firstly Har, I SPV'd before Jayo's ID was given, so please forgive me that. And also I edited my post to state who I SPV'd for, which is something you always request! So lay off

I feel HABS is still my #1. I think GA is my #2 and the #3 slot hasn't been filled yet, could be spid, I feel the "my law would have been what I stated in Round 0" defense if very flimsy. You would have to be silly to use the same law you had publicly broadcast in round 0. So therefore the law you would probably strive to make vastly different, so as not to point to you.

Everyone is more quiet than usual. I guess we have the TBs too. If bobbi is a wolf, I will be annoyed after pulling on the heartstrings in round 1.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 05:08AM Feb 15, 2013

No point leaving it tied two votes three ways. I'm switching to HABS as people have suspicions but I strongly suggest Har in the next round should HABS be human.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:22AM Feb 15, 2013

I too will switch to HABS because there is no point in a random vote at this point, might as well get a clear.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
livielouAnz


Posted: 05:54AM Feb 15, 2013

slammn's actions are raising red flags, with the vote changing and majority hopping. I do however also see HABS as a wolf as well, so potentially slammn quick bussing her partner? Sticking with slammn right now.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:32AM Feb 15, 2013

Wow, gone for half the round, not that it is an excuse - but I had to work yeserday (as usual) and seeing it was Valentines Day, I decided to spend the evening with my computer off and actually spend some time with my husband.

I admit both law 3s do sort of sound like me, but I wrote neither of them. If I were a wolf, I'd have at least made an effort to vote for a law. I had thought both law 3s sounded like Spider but figured someone was trying to make it sound that way. I woudnot be so obvious about my laws either.

Oldcustard wrote:
No point leaving it tied two votes three ways. I'm switching to HABS as people have suspicions but I strongly suggest Har in the next round should HABS be human.

slammngirl92 wrote:
too will switch to HABS because there is no point in a random vote at this point, might as well get a clear.


OC - so because others suspect me, that is a good reason to vote for me? (you don't say YOU suspect me). You even suggest you "strongly" suspect Har - yet you are voting me?

Slammin - "Might as well get a clear"? This isn't WTB where getting a clear does no harm to the team - here it just drops the number of humans and gives the wolves one fewer players to worry about. And without a reason other than getting that clear - is your vote not random?

As it stands now, I don't stand a chance and will be shot at the end of the round, so I am not even going to try to convince you otherwise. Good Luck Humans.

For what it is worth
Law 1 - Har
Law 2 - Slammin? GA?
Law 3 - sounds like Spid to me, but think he may be being framed.


EDITED TO ADD: Just went throuh the above posts and noticed - OC originally voted for HAR then Slamm followed suit. When OC changed his mind and vote to me - Slammin again followed his lead. Not sure why she is following him in his voting but one or both of them could be a wolf. I am thinking Slam for sure.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-15 06:38:36---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 06:48AM Feb 15, 2013

It's 4 votes out of 11 with half the round left. No need to be so fatalistic HABS. Interesting you noticed the OC/Slamm relationship, that is to be noted. Everyone is always after Har, so I never really know what to make of it. I for one really don't notice slamm in the laws at all. But her actions are suspicious. The "may as well get a clear" comment is a bit odd too. I could be swayed. But you are usually so much more dogged when in the firing line HABS....

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:55AM Feb 15, 2013

I din't realisse there was so much of the round left Sky. Yes it is only four votes, but that is 3 more than anyone else has. I have no idea who I see as the person who wrote second set of laws, but a smart wolf would make it sound like anyone but themselves.

But you are usually so much more dogged when in the firing line HABS....


Yeah, decided to try a change in tactics.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 07:15AM Feb 15, 2013

I feel HABS is still my #1. I think GA is my #2 and the #3 slot hasn't been filled yet, could be spid, I feel the "my law would have been what I stated in Round 0" defense if very flimsy. You would have to be silly to use the same law you had publicly broadcast in round 0. So therefore the law you would probably strive to make vastly different, so as not to point to you.


I didn't do that Sky, my law did not appear until the Night TB after the first set of laws came out

The reason I thought HABS was because she tends to be 'proactive' about defending herself from 'fallacies' that havent even been used yet. See Smithy's comment last game, when she once again brought up 'too defensive' even though no one had claimed any such reason for suspicioun. Everyone who plays in this group knows we strive not to use login times and to provide reasons for our votes (generally). So I will honor HABS Law 2 with 30 or more words as I condemn her for it . It just seemed a little heavy on explaining the basis when it was sort of preaching to the choir.

The other laws don't jump out at me. I'm not really following the Har connection to much, but thats partly out of lazy ignorance.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-15 07:20:42---
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:50AM Feb 15, 2013

I wonder about the Har majority as well - was there ever a reason given for it?

I could connect law 1 to slam, law 2 to GA, and possibly law 3 to habs. That might actually fit too. Only troubling thing is that green, when deciding not to go with habs, might have chosen better for the mini-majority. Law 1 could alternatively be har.

Ill copy+paste the laws so we don't have to flip back to the TB:

Law 1:
I feel that the wolves should be granted a talk box! That would make the nights go by quicker.



Law 2:
All players must only cast votes for those of the same gender to them. There is to be no icon switching, this law is to promote equality and inter-gender unity.



Law 3:
I decided to choose a law that states "no use of log in tmes.". The reason for this is because I have seen games where humans and wolves use log in times of players to use in their favor. It takes little effort and I don't like seeing games decided with no proper logic, it's also something that really gets under my skin, there is no reason why you can't win the game without resorting to such low tactics.

Overall I think it makes the game less enjoyable for all involved, I have never been a fan of players doing it, and I don't want it hapening this game.


Law 1:
'The Seer can not vote next round'.....That would add a whole new twist to the spv vote



Law 2:
You may not vote for the same player in consecutive rounds. This is to encourage people to have an open mind and consider all possibilities rather than focussing on a single player to the point where you have no thoughts on any other players at all.



Law 3:
My second law is "not voting without a valid reason".

Time and time again you see players jumping on majorities with no logic involved. Just because e majority starts forming, doesn't mean you have to follow suit. Make your own decisions based on your own logic. We are all mature players here capable of making our own decisions.

I don't like seeing good players eliminated without major reasoning behind it. There must be a minimum of 30 words reasoning with each vote.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:52AM Feb 15, 2013

Were I the one to draft the minimum word requirement law, as a former English Lit major (interested in the Classics (pre 1900s), I would have set the word count much higher.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 08:14AM Feb 15, 2013

You know, after reading the proposed laws posted together (thanks koin, makes it easier to analize), I'm torn between HABS and livielou. for #3 law proposals. Both tend to expound at length when trying to make a point, and come off as both sincere in a passive aggressive manner.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:22AM Feb 15, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
tend to expound at length when trying to make a point, and come off as both sincere in a passive aggressive manner.


LOL - that is SO me!! Not only on here but in real life as well. Even though I am a red-head, and am supposed to be a psycho screaming whack-a-doodle when provoked, I do tend to use wordiness and passive-aggressive techniques to try to bring others around to my way of thinking.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-15 08:29:56---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 08:37AM Feb 15, 2013

Speaking of English, I think passive aggressive is one of the most mis-used terms there is. A lot of times DIRECT agression is called passive agression and I have no idea why. There is NOTHING passive agressive about Green's posts. I got called passive agressive in my last game, when I'm one of the most straight on direct players there is

Passive agressive would be more like, someone says something you don't like in WWG and you just stop posting or voting even though they need your help to win, or something along those lines.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-15 08:38:17---
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 08:41AM Feb 15, 2013

Don't know what happened to the rest of my previous post, seems HABS took over control of the computer and suddenly I was talking to myself. lol

Anyhow, since we have almost 9 hours left and HABS already has 4 votes, I'll hold off voting for now for more input from everyone.


Voting list as of now:

It takes 6 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

HABS2933 voted for Oldcustard
HarriDansker voted for HABS2933
koin_era345 voted for slammngirl92
livielou voted for slammngirl92
Oldcustard voted for HABS2933
SirHar voted for livielou
Skybet voted for HABS2933
slammngirl92 voted for HABS2933
spades_lobster voted for HarriDansker

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 08:47AM Feb 15, 2013

Id also like to point out that Stewie has been an Indecisive Sally all game

or a Majority Avoiding Maury if you will
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 08:49AM Feb 15, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
bradon182001 wrote:
tend to expound at length when trying to make a point, and come off as both sincere in a passive aggressive manner.


LOL - that is SO me!! Not only on here but in real life as well. Even though I am a red-head, and am supposed to be a psycho screaming whack-a-doodle when provoked, I do tend to use wordiness and passive-aggressive techniques to try to bring others around to my way of thinking.


Kinda reminds me of that time you were mad in chat at someone for telling you the proper use of "theory".

I'd be ok with a slammn, habs, or green shot this round. I might go habs, but not yet.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:55AM Feb 15, 2013

Not to interrupt the smooth flow here, but do you guys want me to edit all the proposed laws into the RFM post each round, or all of the active laws, or some variation therein, or should I just leave it to you guys?

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 08:58AM Feb 15, 2013

spades_lobster wrote:
Id also like to point out that Stewie has been an Indecisive Sally all game

or a Majority Avoiding Maury if you will


Ah, that brings me to my other suspect, but since we have a law about voting the same person in consecutive rounds I'm limited in my voting choices for now.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:59AM Feb 15, 2013

koin_era345 wrote:


Kinda reminds me of that time you were mad in chat at someone for telling you the proper use of "theory". .


I have no recollection of that - when did that happen? I know what the word theory means. You sure it was me? I'm hardly ever in chat and when I am I don't say a lot.

I might go habs, but not yet.

Of course you will, much like I always vote Jayo, you vote me.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-15 09:02:29---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 09:03AM Feb 15, 2013

Smithy wrote:
Not to interrupt the smooth flow here, but do you guys want me to edit all the proposed laws into the RFM post each round, or all of the active laws, or some variation therein, or should I just leave it to you guys?


I wouldn't mind having all the active laws in the RFM.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:10AM Feb 15, 2013

Oldcustard wrote:
Smithy wrote:
Not to interrupt the smooth flow here, but do you guys want me to edit all the proposed laws into the RFM post each round, or all of the active laws, or some variation therein, or should I just leave it to you guys?


I wouldn't mind having all the active laws in the RFM.


I agree, it would be nice to have them all together where they can be easily referenced.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 09:11AM Feb 15, 2013

LOL I just put two and two together. That was me, complaing about people on the Civilization 5 Fanatics Forum, because one uptight bore made a HUUUUGE deal out of someone using the word theory incorrectly when it wsa really a 'hypothesis' because a theory couldnt be tested or something. It was so painful to read, just embarassing
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 09:13AM Feb 15, 2013

spades_lobster wrote:
Id also like to point out that Stewie has been an Indecisive Sally all game

or a Majority Avoiding Maury if you will



Smithy wrote:
Not to interrupt the smooth flow here, but do you guys want me to edit all the proposed laws into the RFM post each round, or all of the active laws, or some variation therein, or should I just leave it to you guys?

I think you should edit the laws so that the style of writing etc. cannot be analyzed. We have WTB for that! And I feel this game is becoming a bit of a cross over, as though we have 3 bosses rather than a WWG. Which I prefer vastly. It is enough that you can judge the law as per the wolves preference. As I'm writing this though, I see you meant something completely different! But I will leave what I have said, because I feel it's important. Yes having the active laws in the RFM would be helpful.

HABS you say you're trying a different tactic, but it's not convincing me to change my vote at all. The fact you have no fight in you is almost an admission of guilt. Conversely, you are the most combative when you are a wolf. So this is confusing me greatly. I am very interested in a slamm vote, as I now see how law 1 can be related to her. And I find her vote switching for little reason odd.

If slamm is a wolf, perhaps we should look at OC?


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:18AM Feb 15, 2013

The law analysis WTB-style was intended, to balance the fact that the wolves get to select laws - I don't like WTB as much but that's one of the better elements - although of course if and when anyone tries this sort of thing again various things can be changed or dropped, that being one of them, if people so see fit!

---This message was edited on 2013-02-15 09:18:32---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 09:28AM Feb 15, 2013

Does anyone vehemntly object to a HABS majority? cause otherwise feel we can save some time here and Ill switch my vote...but, I guess is usual in this game without strong evidence, there is a bit of a cloud over this rounds proceedings
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:35AM Feb 15, 2013

Does the Law about not voting for the same person mean from this point on? Can someone vote this round for the same person as they did last round? If not, there are "Illegal" votes on me right now, if so then disregard this post.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:39AM Feb 15, 2013

spades_lobster wrote:
LOL I just put two and two together. That was me, complaing about people on the Civilization 5 Fanatics Forum, because one uptight bore made a HUUUUGE deal out of someone using the word theory incorrectly when it wsa really a 'hypothesis' because a theory couldnt be tested or something. It was so painful to read, just embarassing


lol - thanks for clearing that up Spades - I was thinking " I have no idea what Koin is talking about, m I losing my mind?"


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 09:40AM Feb 15, 2013

Since Im curious to know and Smithy ison Ill vote HABS

mainly so while he's preparing to update the game I can be

Singing oh sha-la-la, oh sha-la-la
Listen honey here comes my man
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:40AM Feb 15, 2013

I took it as starting from this point onwards, so anyone can vote for anyone in this round, but next round onwards nobody can vote for whoever they voted for previously. Sorry Habs.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 09:46AM Feb 15, 2013

In that case, unless there are any further objections, I'll close it out. Will hold off for 15 minutes for any objections, but will vote Habs then.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:47AM Feb 15, 2013

Smithy wrote:
I took it as starting from this point onwards, so anyone can vote for anyone in this round, but next round onwards nobody can vote for whoever they voted for previously. Sorry Habs.


Oh well, it was worth a shot

Skybet wrote:
The fact you have no fight in you is almost an admission of guilt. Conversely, you are the most combative when you are a wolf. So this is confusing me greatly. I am very interested in a slamm vote, as I now see how law 1 can be related to her. And I find her vote switching for little reason odd.


No I have no fight in me because I honestly have argument that I can see working. I have admitted that the 3rd set sounds a LOT like me and were I going to draft a set of laws where I didn't care if people knew it was me, my laws could very well be similar to these. Of course saying that, If I wanted to keep my identity secret, I think I'd be smart enough to propose laws that sounded nothing like me. But I have already put forth that idea and it has got me nowhere - in fact I think more votes came after that.

I am changing my vote to Slamm just because I find her blindly following the votes disconcerting and in an attempt to at least give myself a fighting chance.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:50AM Feb 15, 2013

Jut noticed there is now a 5th vote on me and Bobbi's (Sorry Har I mean Bradon)'s intent to switch her vote to me. I'll do it myself. No point in draging out the inevitable.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:16AM Feb 15, 2013

The dishevelled accused was brought before the baying jury. Was this a fair trial? Well, they did at least ensure that Habeas Corpus was carried out.*

Alas, she was but a simple human. Her own words had been used against her; now, at least, she has the right to remain silent.


* joke credit to Spider


---This message was edited on 2013-02-15 11:27:21---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : dangerouspie101 

Online Now: 9 users and 643 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account