Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2876

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Smithy. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 10 rounds.

Discussion of Round #8

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

AuthorMessage
spades_lobster


Posted: 04:48PM Feb 16, 2013

Thank you, spades "awesome avi" lobster.

Our freshest law is as follows:
If you vote and shoot a human player, in the following round you cannot change your vote at all. This is to encourage steady aim and provoke well thought out votes.


The other active laws are:

All votes must be cast in the first 16 hours of the day. After this time, only vote changes are allowed. This is to promote using actions and not words, and to encourage all round activity.


You may not vote for the same player in consecutive rounds. This is to encourage people to have an open mind and consider all possibilities rather than focussing on a single player to the point where you have no thoughts on any other players at all.


The log-in law disappeared with Stewie. As everybody who voted last round went for stewie, there are no voting restrictions, until we reach the 16 hour mark.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 03:17:47---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 04:49PM Feb 16, 2013

Honestly I just am not confident in any vote here, but we seemed to want to go Slammin, and Im cool with that. Ill try to jump up speed when things pick up
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:09PM Feb 16, 2013

Alright.


Just going to randomly vote considering the majority is almost positivetly going to be on me, nothing I can do about it.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
livielouAnz


Posted: 05:18PM Feb 16, 2013

If you all look at what Custard said in the night talkbox, he makes a good point about slammn wanting to make fun of Har.

I think we should take note of who isn't willing to join a majority in case they're avoiding a majority on a human, because those are potential wolves. I'm not scared to put my vote on slammn, she is the most wolfish and even if I'm wrong I'll just make a well thought out vote next round.

Voting slammn.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 05:24PM Feb 16, 2013

I've been wanting to vote slamm for some time now. Joining.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 05:44PM Feb 16, 2013

livielou wrote:
If you all look at what Custard said in the night talkbox, he makes a good point about slammn wanting to make fun of Har.

I think we should take note of who isn't willing to join a majority in case they're avoiding a majority on a human, because those are potential wolves. I'm not scared to put my vote on slammn, she is the most wolfish and even if I'm wrong I'll just make a well thought out vote next round.

Voting slammn.


Not sure what the point is about slammn wanting to make fun of Har, but I also need to ask this: What is the point of "I think we should take note of who isn't willing to join a majority in case they're avoiding a majority on a human, because those are potential wolves" mean? Right now I am looking at 3 votes for Slammn and 4 votes will end the round. Does that mean if I don't vote for her BECAUSE it would end the round, you will say I am not voting because I think she is human? Just so you know, I'm not voting for Slammn at this time because there are still several people who need to post and have the opportunity to have their voices heard before the round, which is all of one hour old is over. Meanwhile, I'd like to know what you mean.
Back to Top 
livielouAnz


Posted: 05:58PM Feb 16, 2013

Of course I'm not asking you to vote someone you don't necessarily suspect, and I'm not asking you to end the round at all. My point was that people who have suspected the majority vote, but suspiciously work around actually voting them would be suspicious due to the newest rule, do you not agree? I don't think you not voting slammn is suspicious.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 06:09PM Feb 16, 2013

Why does Slammn's comment about wanting to make fun of Har make her sound wolfie? I'm really trying to understand why you say that before I make up my mind who I feel is a wolf.
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 06:12PM Feb 16, 2013

Apparently I missed a lot

Errr no pressure to vote, so I'll hang on for a sec while I evaluate things.
Back to Top 
livielouAnz


Posted: 06:22PM Feb 16, 2013

Bobbi, Lawyer 1 sounds like Har, yes? And since I think slammn is a wolf, that would make her one of the Law writers. She wanted to make fun of Har, so does it not make sense for her to try sound like Har in her laws?
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 06:47PM Feb 16, 2013

GA, it was before the game started, I just joke around with Har a lot like that. What does that have to do with the game? Thanks brandon.

And if I was a wolf, my laws would be much stupider and have nothing to do with helping me out in the game Lets be honest here...


Fearless.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 07:26PM Feb 16, 2013

livielou wrote:
Bobbi, Lawyer 1 sounds like Har, yes? And since I think slammn is a wolf, that would make her one of the Law writers. She wanted to make fun of Har, so does it not make sense for her to try sound like Har in her laws?


If Lawyer 1 sounds like Har, then why don't you suspect him? I've studied law 1 posting, (Law 1:
If you are in a majority that shoots a human you cant vote in the next round )I do see one thing in common with Har, no apostrophe in contractive words (example cant, dont). What I found in this game Har is pretty consistent in not using the apostrophe.


Edit: Okay, nevermind. I've gone back and looked at a few of Slammn's comments and she doesn't use apostrophes either. So, I'll agree, it could be her.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-16 19:32:44---
Back to Top 
livielouAnz


Posted: 08:58PM Feb 16, 2013

I agree it could indeed be Har, but in round one Stewie put a crucial majority starting vote on Har, and I just don't see Stewie doing that to a partner, especially when the caberet majority was 4 to Har 2, Stewie put a third vote on Har which was very risky.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:43PM Feb 16, 2013

Skybet wrote:
I've been wanting to vote slamm for some time now. Joining.


Sky, you have been quite shy and acting unusual and wolfish this game compared to other games. You jumped right in the majority with no reasoning. Even though Im the target, this would still not be right if someone else was the target. Going with the majority and saying its because you wanted to vote for me for quite some time? Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense, why didn't you just vote for me when you wanted too?! Seems to me like you are just trying to play in the shadows and slide right through the game but it's not working with me. Voting skybet.

And GA, you're last post actually makes me think you might be human. As for you're last post about har, you make a very good point which makes me think really hard. Maybe the wolf was trying to frame har but it really framed me?? Spider is also on my suspicions list. And Im pretty sure Brandon is also human.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 01:42AM Feb 17, 2013

I feel with great certainty that the wolves are a combo of spades, sky, and slammn.

Now, which pair is it? I can't really get a read on that. Slammn's point to sky seemed fabricated, yet everything spid has said seems fabricated too. Usually spid is like organic OJ, but he just feels too much like a Tropicana this game. I'll put some more thought into it.
Back to Top 
livielouAnz


Posted: 03:28AM Feb 17, 2013

I have also found Dan suspicious, Harry, but I said nothing to see if he would get eaten, and to avoid myself getting eaten as well, since I wouldn't expect a majority on him in the first few rounds. I can definitely see him as either wolf, and even in a pairing with slammn.

EDIT: I have a strong human read on Harry at the moment. I don't think a slammn/Sky pairing is right. Bobbi has been very under the radar so far, but that's not unlike her to be less chatty than some of us, so it's not bothering me in the slightest. I can see Sky writing Law 2, but his post about the prompts being unfair makes me think he is human. If he were a wolf and was genuinely feeling disadvantaged, then I'd expect him to have PM'd Smithy rather than post in the middle of the game. Har is always someone I can never read. The only wolfish thing he has done hasn't actually been in his posts, just that Law 1 sounds like him, but he is the easiest person to frame in this game, so it's not a strong enough connection for me to go off.

The more and more I look at it, the more I see a slammn/Dan pairing. Her subtle drop in of "Spider is also suspicious" in her latest post, Dan's stated suspicion of slammn in his first post, and him not really having any solid reads himself irks me. Generally by this point he would be laying something down on the table, but instead he has been very on the fence about things. I don't know if it's because I have an idea in my head and I'm running away with it, but his posts in general have been strange, as you will agree with me, Harry. You put it into words better than I do.

Keeping my vote on slammn though. She has more potential partners than Dan does, in my opinion.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 03:42:05---
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:29AM Feb 17, 2013

Good morning! Sorry not had too much time this weekend, been very very busy. I have just read through all the posts and I actually think the most likely pair is slamm and bobbi. Then spider if not bobbi. And if slamm isn't a wolf then I'm lost. I definitely think slamm is the way to go this round, I don't know why you guys are dragging it out.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 06:51AM Feb 17, 2013

You don't think being in an alternate, more 'tense' game might have something to do with it Harry? Switching accounts is annoying, so while as Spider I will post if a thought comes to mind, as Spades it has to be something I really feel I need to say, which hasn't been all that much, true.

As I told you my focus has been lacking, and it's important to form early opinions in this game so you sort of have a plot in your head of whats going on, I didn't really pay attention this time. If I have to go 100% every game now just to avoid getting shot, well that's pretty lame. Also, as I said, I had an epic law one which I posted in the Law TB. Im not coming up with "GIVE US A TALKBOX ! " Not when sweet Double Jeaopardy law exists, and if you want proof I came up with it BEFORE the assignment of IDs, Ill gladly put that show together.

If your gonna call me susicious, whatever, but lets not pretend its anything more clever than, he's posted less.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 07:00:20---
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 06:52AM Feb 17, 2013

Skybet wrote:
Good morning! Sorry not had too much time this weekend, been very very busy. I have just read through all the posts and I actually think the most likely pair is slamm and bobbi. Then spider if not bobbi. And if slamm isn't a wolf then I'm lost. I definitely think slamm is the way to go this round, I don't know why you guys are dragging it out.


Can you tell me why? You keep saying your voting for me but giving NO reason.


Humans, since I'm probably gonna get shot and i don't know when this round is over, next round I want you to look at skybet and Dan, PLEASE!!!!!! I can not stress this enough.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 06:55AM Feb 17, 2013

Skybet's #2 in my book, Ill switch off of Slammin just because she's one vote away from getting killed.

If I was a wolf, Id have to be INSANELY STUPID to willingly juxtapose this game against a ridiculous active/involved human game occuring simultaneously. I wouldnt be able to pull that level off for sure, but certainly I wouldnt 'hide' in the background (though I actually have tried to influence every round with my actual voting). A combination of sitting on the fence, then casting human shooting majorities in every round, makes less and less sense each time I go over it


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 07:44:28---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 07:49AM Feb 17, 2013

Going back to slamm actually, if its wrong, I can fend off whatever feeble accusations reach my door next round
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 07:51AM Feb 17, 2013

Three quick votes for someone at the beginning of a round always gets my attention, (with the exception, of course, when there is a known wolf as in Stewie's case) so my reluctance to vote shouldn't be a surprise. livielou (aka GA) defending anyone always throws up a red flag for me as well. So spades_lobster (aka Spider)--oh heck I'll call em as I know em - So, Spider, GA and Skybet all posted quick votes for Slammn with pretty weak reasons leaves me to believe we have at least one, if not two wolves in that group. I'm still not totally ruling out Slammn but she is further down on my list of suspects, mainly because I honestly don't feel ANY of the proposed laws sound like something she would have come up with, and the wording certainly doesn't sound like her.

So, I'm going to place my vote on Skybet for now since he seems to be the one most anxious to end the round.


Edit: I see now that Slammn has voted Skybet, if that makes you think I'm trying to protect her, you are wrong. I just honestly don't think the laws as proposed could have been written by her.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 07:53:52---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 08:27AM Feb 17, 2013

I'm sorry Bradon but i just reread the laws, what exactly about some of them do you think Slammin would be unable to come up with?

I mean "If you shoot a human, you can't vote next round?" why can't that be her?
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 09:05AM Feb 17, 2013

I've played in a few games recently with her, and none of the laws proposed sound like anything she would say, I mean the wording, not necessarily the concept. I know I could be wrong, I usually am when I try to "out-think" a wolf, but the one-two-three punch at the beginning of the round reinforces that belief. If I'm wrong , I'm wrong. In the words of the infamous


spades_lobster
I'Ill probly make the wrong call and save a wolf....if I end up saving some wolves, so be it, I guess I deserve to get shot


So be it.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 09:22AM Feb 17, 2013

Sorry for the double post, but different thought process here...

Is is normal for Har to vote without posting?


Har's vote was posted shortly before I made this post.^

I quoted that line because it described exactly how I felt - Not knowing if you are a wolf or human any more than you knew my identity (if in fact you don't.)


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 10:32:49---
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:34AM Feb 17, 2013

Holy crap!!!!! ....This game is good...want my take???? Too bad you will get it anyway.....
I could quote posts and support them or pick at them...But you guys can read the posts ...So I think it is not necessary...
1 Read slami's posts (apostrophe for Bradon) ...She is human...and making a decent effort to survive in a a game of premadonnas (Bradon I cant spell that word)
2 Bradon is Human
3 Harry probably Human but who knows
4 Me Human..would stewie throw ME under the bus in round 1???
TOP wolf suspects
1 Sky...read his posts after you read Slammi's
2 lou lou...she err He is all over the place
3 Spider...err rock lobster...way out of character and tries to justify it...
4. possibly Harry but a distant 4th...
THAT is where I am at.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:36AM Feb 17, 2013

Bradon give me a minute!!!!!!!! good grief!!!!! I was trying to get my vote in under "curfew"!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:43AM Feb 17, 2013

It took me like an hour to write that post...^^That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:45AM Feb 17, 2013

NEVER apologize for a double post Bradon!!!! Sorry for the Quadruple post....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:23AM Feb 17, 2013

WE ARE NOW PAST THE 8-HOUR CUT OFF POINT.

Harri may not vote this round.

Can anyone verify one way or another whether Har's vote came in before the 8 hour mark or not?


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 10:25AM Feb 17, 2013

Bradon wrote
spades_lobster
I'Ill probly make the wrong call and save a wolf....if I end up saving some wolves, so be it, I guess I deserve to get shot



So be it.


Ill just say funny YOU should quote that line Bradon, as it was YOU I was intent on saving


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 10:27:38---
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 10:31AM Feb 17, 2013

crap I forgot about that rule
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:32AM Feb 17, 2013

You are, of course, free to lobby furiously. This is America now, I'm sure others could vote your way with a little "persuasion".

---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 10:33:32---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 10:35AM Feb 17, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but different thought process here...

Is is normal for Har to vote without posting?


Har's vote was posted shortly before I made this post.^

I quoted that line because it described exactly how I felt - Not knowing if you are a wolf or human any more than you knew my identity (if in fact you don't.)


Double Crap, I hit edit instead of Quote, but you can still tell the time I originally posted it Smithy to get approximately when Har posted.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 11:23AM Feb 17, 2013

In that case...

Actually, I believe it's too close to call, so without substantial evidence to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt I must find him "not guilty".


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 11:25:57---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 12:24PM Feb 17, 2013

Guys, I seriously wanna win this, and if it stays a tie, wolves tend to slip out of majorities so I need one of you guys on my side!

Fearless.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 12:38PM Feb 17, 2013

I'm not going to put up much of a fight because I've had a tiring day of hosting and had a fair few.... Anyway. Sincerely, I'm not a wolf, I don't know where you're getting that idea from. My posts have been brief with little backup just because I've been short on time this weekend. How come everyone has suddenly dropped the uncanny resemblance of slamm's posts to every law #1? I thought I wasn't the only one to notice it? Although we did wrongly accuse HABS with the same basis.

Looking back, I see what you mean about me. But I've been bold this game, I haven't shied away from majorities. I would certainly not be playing this boldly if I was a wolf.

Enough about me. Slamm is the one who was late to join all the human majorities. Her vote changing this game has been crazy. I've always made a vote for a reason early in the round and stuck with it. The only exception being the switch off bobbi because she was upset she had been in a majority early in the last few games, so was purely out of sympathy. (I'm still going to be annoyed if you're a wolf bobbi ).

If you decide to shoot me, you will see this is the 11th human game in a row for me.

I will be around for the rest of the round now, so throw any questions my way you wish.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 02:18PM Feb 17, 2013

Am I the only one thinking neither one sound like wolves? I believe Skybet is being honest, and Slammn seems genuinely sincere. as well.

Skybet, why do you feel so strongly that Slammn is a wolf? You stated you had been wanting to vote her for some time, what is your reason?
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 02:33PM Feb 17, 2013

i agree i think har is sucking up to a human slamm
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 02:45PM Feb 17, 2013

Well bobbi, I had noticed a resemblance to every law #1 in each round featured her style of writing. It felt rather clear to me, unless she has been very well framed. Which I'm not discounting. But What has made me feel she is more likely a wolf is the vote changing and majority hopping throughout the game. It was funny she picked up on me this round for not giving a reason for my vote when prior to this round she hasn't given a reason for any vote at all.

I have detailed most of my reasoning in my previous post, so I will stop there for risk of repeating myself unnecessarily.

I have no idea why Har is protecting slamm so much.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 02:59PM Feb 17, 2013

Hmm, I don't know. Ask him, it could because of the past game when he almost shot me, in which I was also human. So what should we do? We have one hour and 45 mins. should we just let it play out and the next round, whoever is still here, can do something else? Not saying to trust ANYONE in this game.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 03:09PM Feb 17, 2013

Har is playing his own twist on persistent defender, which is to get the person, usually a more 'impressionable' player on his side by defending him. If we think the laws are either Har's or slammins, im more content to go with the more obvious choice of Har, though Har/Skybet is possible

i def am getting more and more human impression from slammin
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:11PM Feb 17, 2013

^Stew's play doesn't make sense if Har is a wolf

Another example of Spid's negligence this game I'm thinking he's a wolf more and more.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 15:11:53---
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 03:12PM Feb 17, 2013

The last few games I've played both werewolf and boss with Slammn that's how she pretty much plays, jumping from person to person, (wtb was last game and she was neither boss nor rat) so I don't think that's any real indication of her identity.

I'm more inclined to suspect Har. His claim that Stewie wouldn't throw him under the bus in round 1 is not sitting right with me. I've been in many, many games where one wolf will vote for another wolf in Round 1 and change it at the last minute if fellow wolf is going to be shot, and if fellow wolf isn't in danger, they have that to fall back on in a later round if they come under suspicion. I've also seen where such strategy has backfired and wolf 1 is locked into a vote for wolf 2 with no way to back out without coming under suspicion himself,.

I could go for a Har vote at this time, hopefully I won't be compounding things by making a 3rd majority.
Skybet, I will now quote you " (I'm still going to be annoyed if you're a wolf Sky)."
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 03:14PM Feb 17, 2013

Sure it does, Ive been 4-2 to 4-3d by fellow wolves plenty of times
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 03:15PM Feb 17, 2013

HarriDansker wrote:
^Stew's play doesn't make sense if Har is a wolf

Another example of Spid's negligence this game I'm thinking he's a wolf more and more.


Wait! What?
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:16PM Feb 17, 2013

By Stewie? Spider is totally a wolf, or he fell off the wagon this game

Too bad I have no say


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 15:17:12---
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:20PM Feb 17, 2013

I'm referring to round 1, bobbi. Why would Stew unnecessarily put Har in jeopardy like that for no apparent reason if they were wolf partners? That's totally uncharacteristic of a reserved player like Stew, and spid would know that if he weren't a wolf.

I say the final wolves are spid/sky or spid/slammn.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 15:21:14---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 03:22PM Feb 17, 2013

Your thinking of Stew's human play, Stew plays wolf differently (like jst about every single player)
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:22PM Feb 17, 2013

I'm not too convinced on many votes right now, but I do feel strongest about the slamm vote. So I'm not going to switch to Har just to save myself.

bradon182001 wrote:
Skybet, I will now quote you " (I'm still going to be annoyed if you're a wolf Sky)."

I will grant you that.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:25PM Feb 17, 2013

spades_lobster wrote:
Your thinking of Stew's human play, Stew plays wolf differently (like jst about every single player)




Hmm....I think it IS spid/sky. Spider wouldn't be subtly defending a weak player like slammn if it weren't. Put the majority on sky someone. I believe in you bradon.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 15:25:56---
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:27PM Feb 17, 2013

HarriDansker wrote:
spades_lobster wrote:
Your thinking of Stew's human play, Stew plays wolf differently (like jst about every single player)




Hmm....I think it IS spid/sky. Spider wouldn't be subtly defending a weak player like slammn if it weren't. Put the majority on sky someone. I believe in you bradon.

So you're suspecting Spid, how does that lead you to believe I'm his partner?


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 03:31PM Feb 17, 2013

I've mulled that over in my mind. Would Stewie do that? Now I've gone back and looked at round 1, Stewie started with a vote for Jayo and then towards the end of the game he change to Har. Perhaps that would have been pretty risky since he really had no reason to change. Okay, back to the drawing board. Leaving my vote for now, but most like will change it, to whom? IDK.

Do the wolves have a TB?
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:31PM Feb 17, 2013

Skybet wrote:

So you're suspecting Spid, how does that lead you to believe I'm his partner?


Well you (sky), spider, and slammn are the only potential wolves. Now that I know spid is a wolf, I'm torn between slammn or you. If slammn was spid's partner, he wouldn't be opposed to bussing her and he wouldn't be defending her. Hence, slammn is a decoy to save you, and he's using an easy shot like Har to do it.

I say take sky out. If you want a sure wolf, take spider out.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 15:33:22---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 03:35PM Feb 17, 2013

Just as Stewie is 'too reserved' as a human, Stewie tends to be easily panicked as a wolf and would readily lend his vote to a wolf, ESPECIALLY a wolf as vulnerable as Har. I mean if it wasnt for Cab's new found inactive trend, Har was certainly getting shot in Round 1, or failing that likely round 2. Read Har's over the top post from Round 4- or 7 or whatever it was where we shot Stewie, its so over the top ridiculous. Look at this round, Har tends to quadruple post poinltessly as a wolf. His human QPs at least you can tell he has a legit thought he is trying to say, as a wolf he clearly tries to replicate the QP style but doesnt quite pull it off

His claiming of slammin as human is textbook Har's protect the vulnerable wolf.

Follow the Lobster
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:36PM Feb 17, 2013

Now you're suggesting Stew is perceptive?

Your wolf tactics this game are lame, spid you may as well make sure I get eaten or shot this round, or else it's an easy win for the humans.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 15:37:07---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 03:37PM Feb 17, 2013

Sky if you are human, you know i could have shot you at any moment, or let it ride as a tie. This change to Har at the very least can save your life, don't backstab me
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:37PM Feb 17, 2013

Oh the lame it hurts
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:41PM Feb 17, 2013

A reasonable conclusion if it wasn't based on assumptions. But that is what is required in this game. It is a shame that the actions of others are making me seem guilty. You are being fooled, because your conclusion isn't right, I'm not a wolf. I'm being entirely candid here.

Stewie has put Har and bobbi in majorities earlier in the game. He actually joined my SPV on bobbi, I don't think he would have done that if I was a fellow wolf, it's a little suspect. Anyway, I think bobbi and Har are less suspect.

That still leaves plenty of players, what has lead you to rule out yourself, or GA?


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:45PM Feb 17, 2013

Well I'm less certain on you than I am on spid, but he's making a case for you.

I'm obviously human because I wouldn't forget about the laws that I put in place myself (twice ) and render myself useless in terms of voting I'm less suspicious of GA since he's actually making sense, and is playing his typical game.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:46PM Feb 17, 2013

This round has hung in the balance, with plenty of players who could have ended it. I feel though, the reluctance to switch is because of the risk of shooting a human and condemning yourself the next round. This can be a human or wolf fear.

Caginess is not really a defence.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 03:47PM Feb 17, 2013

I don't want to play anymore. Can I quit?
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:49PM Feb 17, 2013

I'm sticking with slamm, I wouldn't shoot anyone else before her this round.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 03:49PM Feb 17, 2013

Voting Har is just as good
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:52PM Feb 17, 2013

But why do you think he's a wolf? Just for protecting slamm? Surely if slamm is a wolf, then look at Har.

Otherwise, that's just Har being Har isn't it? He likes slamm, I've seen it in every game and chat... He's like her cheerleader. That's all I'm chalking it up to.

But surely, surely slamm is the first shot?


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 03:53PM Feb 17, 2013

Thanks

---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 15:54:06---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 03:54PM Feb 17, 2013

Sky/Har
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:56PM Feb 17, 2013

spades_lobster wrote:
Sky/Har

Seriously?

bradon182001 wrote:
I don't want to play anymore. Can I quit?

If you're human, don't abandon me now. I'm getting it from all angles.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 03:57PM Feb 17, 2013

Bradon, you're the only person I trust as human atm you are a piece to the winning puzzle
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:59PM Feb 17, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
I don't want to play anymore. Can I quit?


I hope this is a joke.

In response to an earlier question, the wolves do not have a TB.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 04:08PM Feb 17, 2013

Of course it's a joke. Why would I do that since I'm having so much fun? And I've got to get dinner ready or I will have to answer to my husband.

Much as I hate it, I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave it as a 3 way tie. I'll let someone else break it.

And thank you for the info Smithy.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 04:12PM Feb 17, 2013

Slammin dont be fooled by Har's base trickery, he's manipulating you
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:17PM Feb 17, 2013

I could so easily switch to Har to save myself. But I don't think he's a wolf. I see it the other way to you spid, I think it's Har being fooled by slamm.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 04:20PM Feb 17, 2013

I missed a lot in just an hour.

Anyway, I'm almost positive Brandon, Harry, and GA are human.. even though GA is voting for me. Not sure about Har to be honest. I can't ever read him. Spid, you could very well be right.... I'm torn.

Keeping my vote, I honestly can't wait to see how this turns out.

Brandon, don't! I/Humans NEED you, unless you are a wolf, (almost positive you aren't though) that's awkward.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarriDansker*dk


Posted: 04:26PM Feb 17, 2013

^ suspicious post
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 04:31PM Feb 17, 2013

Good grief!!!!! after all of that "jibbberish I realize it is Spider and Lou lou" hiding in the wings!!! Are you blockheads going to force me to vote slammi to save my as$?????

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:31PM Feb 17, 2013

Indeed.

EDIT: I could have voted you a long time ago Har. Still think I'm a wolf?

trust me on THIS one!!


---This message was edited on 2013-02-17 16:32:35---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 04:36PM Feb 17, 2013

The fact Har has not yet voted to save himself should tell you something. One of you is screwed if you dont change to Har
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 04:44PM Feb 17, 2013

Hold on to your sandwiches, for we are heading to MUST LUNCH. After slammn the door shut, you realise all too late that she was a human.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : Willacora 

Online Now: 9 users and 441 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account