Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2885

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by ka-ching. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 6 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  

AuthorMessage
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 04:31AM Mar 5, 2013

Briefly, Skybet was not the Seer. Caberet was not a conspirator (wolf).
Swamped right now but will return this evening, I hope.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 12:33:39---
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 04:33AM Mar 5, 2013

Interesting with the Beige Butler being eaten. Will SPV until we hear from ching or further discussion.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 04:45AM Mar 5, 2013

Oldcustard wrote:
Interesting with the Beige Butler being eaten.


Interesting how? I would say it was the most sensible option, what with him being considered closest to "cleared" with his KG vote. I hope you have a good explanation because otherwise that comment sounds slightly forced.

I think justice dictates we should probably go for 21kal this round. Will SPV for now though, as I would like to hear more from our quiet suspects.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 05:27:08---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 05:57AM Mar 5, 2013

Thought we would be well served letting OC stick around since a lot of people have been gunning for him and he didnt have many potential teamates (meaning we could play the elimination/pair game more easily, but he is making it difficult now.

21kal is another option. Ill SPV OC though for now

Round 3 is also too far along to 'SPV until further discussion' imo


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 06:05:36---
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 07:56AM Mar 5, 2013

Well my vote is initially going on Chris

He had a fair few votes on him at one stage last round but it evaporated in the surge on Cab. The two aren't necessarily related of course but it's as good a place to start as any for now.

My work break is finished, be back on if I'm slacking, otherwise it'll have to wait til I'm home tonight


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:18AM Mar 5, 2013

spades_lobster wrote:
Round 3 is also too far along to 'SPV until further discussion' imo


It's only round 3 you turkey, hardly far enough in to be gunning from the first minute of each round. Your post was hardly decisive, the only difference was that your SPV was on a potential suspect, but I don't want to commit just yet as other votes will fall around it.

I'll be around tonight to make my decision, I just thought I'd wait and see if either 21kal or OC gave us any reason at all not to shoot them. (Chris did at least offer some sort of resistance, and the initial evidence on him was hardly conclusive anyway.) Jeminy is also someone whose posts have made little sense to me so I'd like to hear some more of his thoughts.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 08:20:04---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 08:24AM Mar 5, 2013


Well, I suppose its not surprising the beige butler was eating, being nearest to clear as Mr. Earl Grey pointed out.
(But the butler is usually the killer )

I'll keep an SPV on 21kal from last round, being that she was on the suspect list, and didn't really provide good reasoning for the votes against her other than being sick. I'm still keeping an eye out for dfamina, but my suspicions have lessened. I'll check back later to see how this progresses, but at the moment I'm sticking with 21kal as she is the best suspect to me.

And I sure you will all be happy to know that both Cab and Skybet's bodies have been donated to Oxford University for study, courtesy of yours truly.

-Dr Carambola


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 08:26:54---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 08:25AM Mar 5, 2013

I didn't say you had to have a known suspect and advocate passionately

but at the start of round 3, with a wolf shot, you should have some thought to contribute and not require 'further discussion' to offer some viewpoint.

why has your discussion on dfamina lessened?


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 08:26:17---
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 08:28AM Mar 5, 2013


Because my original idea was that dfamina was a wolf because he was new and the night round took a long while to finish. I'm still keeping an eye out for him because last night was particularly longish aswell, but that evidence alone is not enough to advocate a vote on him. (And my reasoning wasn't very solid, at least I don't think so).

EDIT: And as well, recalling what was said before, it wouldn't be hard to learn how the wolf mechanic works if its your first time.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 08:31:32---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:33AM Mar 5, 2013

Your post was pretty much the same as mine chumpzilla, I don't know what you're getting at. I had one line of new material this round and managed to label it suspicious, that's not bad going. We learnt nothing from the Cab shooting / Sky eating so I'm still working on the same lines as last round, and that means hearing from the suspects, an event we weren't really treated with last time.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 08:38AM Mar 5, 2013


Good point, I noticed that

21Kal was the best I could think of from last round as the votes were leading towards her, I'm still trying to think of other possibilities at the moment, so I'll be updating later on this evening.




Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 08:39AM Mar 5, 2013

I was talking to OC
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:41AM Mar 5, 2013

Well why didn't you say that after my first reply to you.

I agree that OC should have stated something by now, yes. Good point Claws.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 10:28AM Mar 5, 2013

I'm half torn between voting Chris, because of Sky's reasons last round, and OC, because of the first round and a slight wolfish vibe I get off him.

I'll vote OC mainly because I'll kick myself if he was a wolf and we narrowly avioded shooting him in the first round.


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 10:51AM Mar 5, 2013

I really don't know what other reasoning I have to give for not shoting me. I was brought up as a suspect of being a wolf because I hadn't post much I told you the truth and you don't believe me so I guess if you really think I am a wolf then I guess waste one of the 3 shots we have to shot me. I am sure not going to try to defend my self because I know that will jet make me look even more like a wolf.

I don't have any suspions so I will spv


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 10:54:37---

I'm back
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:53AM Mar 5, 2013

Someone is cranky this round

I'm going to make things interesting by tying the majority

21kaldridge21 voted for GreenApples27
HarryPutter voted for 21kaldridge21
Jayo voted for PianistChris
jeminy voted for Oldcustard
PianistChris voted for 21kaldridge21
Smithy voted for SirHar
spades_lobster voted for Oldcustard


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 10:54:13---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 12:04PM Mar 5, 2013

Voting 21 on principle because 1) the frustrating "wasting a shot" cliche; 2) the always-ludicrous "defending myself would only make me more suspicious" cliche and 3) the getting this far without any suspicions despite two very active rounds and a wolf kill to work with... cliche.

EDIT: Sorry to ruin the tie that you love so much, Putter.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 12:05:56---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 01:16PM Mar 5, 2013

There does seem to be some tetchiness this round, I'd deem it likely that a wolf HAS posted this round, can't see why with only 2 wolves they would BOTH stay silent, so yeah, chew on that not-so-mind-blowing theory

Ties have there uses, though not a fan of the randomizer. I'll tie it back up with OC for now, changeable though, as all votes should be of course!


It takes 6 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

21kaldridge21 voted for GreenApples27
HarryPutter voted for 21kaldridge21
Jayo voted for Oldcustard
jeminy voted for Oldcustard
PianistChris voted for 21kaldridge21
Smithy voted for 21kaldridge21
spades_lobster voted for Oldcustard

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 01:18PM Mar 5, 2013

I suspect OC over kaldridge. Kaldridge is more annoying, yes, but I don't really think she's a wolf. OC on the other hand has had very awkward posts and his first post is very common with that of a wolf trying to sound casual.

Locking in a vote for OC.

EDIT: My vote actually put the 4th vote on OC, not the 3rd, since I didn't see Jayo's post while I was typing.

I'll change to someone else for the time being to give the round more time, but I fully intend to changing back to OC later. Probably in 7 hours after school.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 13:20:26---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 01:52PM Mar 5, 2013

I wouldnt mind, provided we get a full voter coverage...we end the round earlier.....5 AM starts are the worst cause EVERYONE has to login for the next round to start...though with this group might nor be a huge problem
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:40PM Mar 5, 2013

As I said my vote is on principle. I agree OC is our most likely wolf, all of his posts have seemed suspicious, so I would have no problem with the early end either providing we get seer coverage.

Waiting with excitement to hear dfam's first theorising.

EDIT: Other than OC, just waiting for Har and dfam to vote.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 14:41:36---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:42PM Mar 5, 2013

Smithy wrote:
Your post was pretty much the same as mine chumpzilla, I don't know what you're getting at. I had one line of new material this round and managed to label it suspicious, that's not bad going. We learnt nothing from the Cab shooting / Sky eating so I'm still working on the same lines as last round, and that means hearing from the suspects, an event we weren't really treated with last time.



OH lost soul, Don't lump me in to your little band of hoodlums by stating "WE learned nothing..." For one we learned how to spell LEARNED....and secondly I learned a lot...

Read Skys post at 149 am last round....Then he switched his vote to cab to avoid being eaten...but alas it didnt work...

I am voting PianistChris...You Heathens do what you want...
And I just raised Smithy a notch on my suspect list!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:54PM Mar 5, 2013

* learnt

Typical American.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 03:18PM Mar 5, 2013

Smithy wrote:
Well why didn't you say that after my first reply to you.

I agree that OC should have stated something by now, yes. Good point Claws.


I was asleep

I need to go and learn how to make proper posts in this game...PR at least learn how to not sound suspcious every game. Sorry guys but I guess I don't have the time required to play this, well, at the times you expect me anyway. I'm on my phone so I cannot do anything much. Just vote 21k to try save myself.

I'll probably next be on in 4 hrs or so.
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 03:49PM Mar 5, 2013

So we can assume that the votes will look something like this when OC votes:

21kaldridge21 voted for GreenApples27
GreenApples27 voted for spades_lobster
HarryPutter voted for 21kaldridge21
Jayo voted for Oldcustard
jeminy voted for Oldcustard

Oldcustard voted for 21kaldridge21
PianistChris voted for 21kaldridge21

SirHar voted for PianistChris
Smithy voted for 21kaldridge21
spades_lobster voted for Oldcustard

This is of course me pretending nobody will change their vote by the time OC does, which of course I don't expect to happen.
So it looks as if it is just dfamina and OC left to vote.


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:49PM Mar 5, 2013

I believe OC so I'm keeping my vote on 21K I think her ID will tell me more.

I'd rather shoot dfam if he doesn't bother to vote, though


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 15:49:54---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:56PM Mar 5, 2013

Harry why is NO ONE looking at Pianist Chris....???Are you people blind or am I just a lunatic ????

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 04:13PM Mar 5, 2013

Bit of both there Fr Jack

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 04:15PM Mar 5, 2013


I'm keeping my vote towards 21kal this round, as shes the best suspect for me.
I may change my vote over to either dfamina or OC, depending if they vote in the next few hours, (being that I'll be asleep soon)

I'm not sure I understand your vote towards me good Reverend. Though I had explained myself last round.


Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 04:38PM Mar 5, 2013

21kaldridge21 wrote:
I really don't know what other reasoning I have to give for not shoting me. I was brought up as a suspect of being a wolf because I hadn't post much I told you the truth and you don't believe me so I guess if you really think I am a wolf then I guess waste one of the 3 shots we have to shot me. I am sure not going to try to defend my self because I know that will jet make me look even more like a wolf.

I don't have any suspions so I will spv



PianistChris exactly why is Kal the "best suspect for me"???? I missed the explanation...and the same goes for the rest of the Kal voters......The reason I am voting for you Chris is because YOU are a wolf....
Isn't it odd that Smithy and Spider are on opposite sides of split majorities....

Wake children and play the Game!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 04:51PM Mar 5, 2013

What I'd like to know is why not one person has turned their attention to either Spider or Smithy more than for a very brief period. So far, they've been the ones rallying the votes against 21kal, Chris, or OC, and they've enough influence and sound reasoning to get the rest of us to listen. All the while, no one suspects them. It seems just a bit too easy for them to get the votes turned a certain way while keeping their own noses (apparently) clean.

Now, this could be rubbish, or they could -both- be wolves. Unfortunately, I don't have what I consider a sound enough theory to support voting either one wholeheartedly - at least not until I do some more digging. I ought to start writing things down.

SPV for now - I won't put my heart into a vote unless I've done a decent amount of research.

P.S. Apologies for the delay - been at work until about an hour ago.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 16:52:58---
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 05:50PM Mar 5, 2013


SirHar wrote:


The reason I am voting for you Chris is because YOU are a wolf....



You haven't really given me much to understand Reverend.

This might be my last post for the night.

I'm still sticking with 21Kal, her posts don't seem to bring much to the table and when accused, as in this round, there was a certain aggressiveness to her reply as well as an evasiveness within the same post:

21Kal wrote:


I am sure not going to try to defend my self because I know that will jet make me look even more like a wolf."



- That seems quite wolfish to me.

She also hasn't come up with any suspects other than a random SPV vote.

-Dr Carambola (Closest smily to a doctors one )



---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 17:52:20---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 06:16PM Mar 5, 2013

Yeah, I forgot to change my vote It's done now.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 07:27PM Mar 5, 2013

21kaldridge21 voted for GreenApples27
dfamina voted for Jayo
GreenApples27 voted for spades_lobster
HarryPutter voted for 21kaldridge21
Jayo voted for Oldcustard
jeminy voted for Oldcustard
Oldcustard voted for 21kaldridge21
PianistChris voted for 21kaldridge21
SirHar voted for PianistChris
Smithy voted for 21kaldridge21
spades_lobster voted for Oldcustard


Ok i guess we're sort of spinning our tires here, OC or 21K, not 100% sure we wont end up shooting both anyway so tempted to change my vote. Some curious reasoning from Har (though as usual that doesnt mean he's suspicious). I don't understand the "Smithy and Spider are in opposite majorities!!!!" point. So are me and OC, me and Harry, me and Jayo, me an PianistChris, for something to be a coincidence it has to coincide with something else....im seriously at a loss for what you think you've uncovered when you point out that two people are in opposite majorities without any other point. Needless to say, Smithy and I would be absolutelty atrocious to BOTH sell out KG in rund 1 like that . I know Im going on and on about a relatively pointless sidebar, but Har's reasoning dumbfounds me

I know Green intends to switch to OC so I guess Ill keep my vote where it is...unless someone really sells me on Kal


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 19:32:29---
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 08:53PM Mar 5, 2013

I still think kaldridge is human. And I was going to vote OC right up until Chris' last post. They seem so forced in relation to suspecting kaldridge, who I think is human anyway. Is anyone else keen for a Chris vote?
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 08:55PM Mar 5, 2013

Kal was just on yet refused to vote in her own defense, WTF

Im not sure if it makes her more human or not....I really don't know about OC...let me reread the Chris posts

how you view OC/PC as a pair?


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 21:02:21---
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:12PM Mar 5, 2013

I can't eliminate many pairs off kal since she barely bothers to participate besides updating us on her life that's why her ID is most useful imo with little to go on. I wouldn't oppose a PC/OC maj though

Ipad isn't letting me correct that got it


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 21:14:42---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:14PM Mar 5, 2013

I don't think her identity will help us at all? And I just don't think she's a wolf, I've never seen her get angry at being suspected as a wolf before.

I don't really think an OC/PC pairing, could see a Dan/PC pairing though.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 09:16PM Mar 5, 2013

How couldnt you see an OC/PC pairing?
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:18PM Mar 5, 2013

I just see you and Chris more, doesn't mean I have written off an OC/PC pairing?
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 09:26PM Mar 5, 2013

Well cute, but can you address the heart of my post rather than split hairs over word choice, OC/PC seems like quite a plausible pair to me, wondering why you didnt seem to think they were likley

I could vote PC though

Harry what's your thoughts here


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 21:53:12---
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:58PM Mar 5, 2013

You're the one splitting hairs over my word choice of my original post. The reason I didn't see them as likely was because I thought you and him, and it can't be all three of you.
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 10:06PM Mar 5, 2013

You said you didnt think OC/PC

I asked you why..most people simply address the obvious intended question....so the irritating little stament/question was unneccessary. Anyway you also seem to have 2 games experience with 21k (once as livelou) an both where she was killed very early, so what are you basing your defense of her on?

dont forget night one timed out, and as we recently saw.....

However I will vote PC just to ensure my suspicioun of Green isnt some spiteful ruse


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 22:18:44---
Back to Top 
spades_lobster


Posted: 10:15PM Mar 5, 2013

Heading to bed, may stir awake to check on game before round ends but its a toss up

21kaldridge21 voted for GreenApples27
dfamina voted for Jayo
GreenApples27 voted for PianistChris
HarryPutter voted for 21kaldridge21
Jayo voted for Oldcustard
jeminy voted for Oldcustard
Oldcustard voted for 21kaldridge21
PianistChris voted for 21kaldridge21
SirHar voted for PianistChris
Smithy voted for 21kaldridge21
spades_lobster voted for PianistChris

guess we'll see what happens
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 10:35PM Mar 5, 2013

What would you be spiteful at me for? And me saying I didn't think OC/PC was directly related to the fact that I thought you and PC. How is this that hard to understand?

And I don't need to have been in games with Kal to know what she's like as a wolf.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:39PM Mar 5, 2013

I'm going to change my vote to Jem to make a tie since I think we should let PC and some of the Brits have a say before condemning him

Pretty sure they'll be up by then


---This message was edited on 2013-03-05 22:41:45---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:51PM Mar 5, 2013

dfamina wrote:
What I'd like to know is why not one person has turned their attention to either Spider or Smithy more than for a very brief period. So far, they've been the ones rallying the votes against 21kal, Chris, or OC, and they've enough influence and sound reasoning to get the rest of us to listen. All the while, no one suspects them. It seems just a bit too easy for them to get the votes turned a certain way while keeping their own noses (apparently) clean.

Now, this could be rubbish, or they could -both- be wolves. Unfortunately, I don't have what I consider a sound enough theory to support voting either one wholeheartedly - at least not until I do some more digging. I ought to start writing things down.

SPV for now - I won't put my heart into a vote unless I've done a decent amount of research.

P.S. Apologies for the delay - been at work until about an hour ago.


Dfimina THIS was the best post of the round by far!!!! Congratulations~~~And trust me my attention is on them.....


It is nice to see fresh blood shedding light on the truth....

but the spv thing is over if you suspect spider and smithy Vote them and stand proud of your vote...
In my opinion at least one of them is a wolf....



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:00PM Mar 5, 2013

GreenApples27 wrote:
I don't think her identity will help us at all? And I just don't think she's a wolf, I've never seen her get angry at being suspected as a wolf before.

I don't really think an OC/PC pairing, could see a Dan/PC pairing though.


Decent post...

GA I think me and you will have to win this one ...with help from Dfamina...
the rest are either "having an off game" or are wolves....



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:16PM Mar 5, 2013

Harry.....GOOD GRIEF man any time you are ready to play this game, you are welcome to...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:22PM Mar 5, 2013

Reverend, do you do confessionals?

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:41PM Mar 5, 2013

Yes my son...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:56PM Mar 5, 2013

Hey harry are you voting Jeminy because you think he is a wolf??? OR are you just trying to make it to round 4???

Confess THIS.......


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 12:34AM Mar 6, 2013

Homie don't play dat...

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 12:57AM Mar 6, 2013

I am changing my vote to old custard which makes it a 3 way tie

I'm back
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 01:49AM Mar 6, 2013

I'm trying to defend your humanity, Kal, and you are making it so hard...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:55AM Mar 6, 2013

LOL

21kaldridge21 voted for Oldcustard
dfamina voted for Jayo
GreenApples27 voted for PianistChris
HarryPutter voted for jeminy
Jayo voted for Oldcustard
jeminy voted for Oldcustard

Oldcustard voted for 21kaldridge21
PianistChris voted for 21kaldridge21

SirHar voted for PianistChris
Smithy voted for 21kaldridge21
spades_lobster voted for PianistChris


Where is Chris he needs to be interrogated


---This message was edited on 2013-03-06 01:56:15---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 02:28AM Mar 6, 2013

As much as I know you'll hate me to break the tie, I'm not one to keep a tie this late in the round
Changing my vote to Chris


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:33AM Mar 6, 2013

I feel like 21kal deserves to be shot the most, but isn't necessarily suspicious, whereas Chris seems pretty suspicious, but has at least been posting. OC, on the other hand, is both suspicious and unhelpful, so that's probably where my vote will go. I mean, he's still yet to offer a single theory or suspicion, yet to make any sort of reply or defence to the suspicions of him, and the end result of his hours of waiting for further discussion this round was "Yeah, I forgot to change my vote It's done now."

So switching to OC although I'm not particularly against either of the other competing majorities knocking about.

EDIT: Jem posted while I was writing mine, but as I said I'm pretty happy with the Chris majority too. Current voting after both our switches:

21kaldridge21 voted for Oldcustard
dfamina voted for Jayo
GreenApples27 voted for PianistChris
HarryPutter voted for jeminy
Jayo voted for Oldcustard
jeminy voted for PianistChris
Oldcustard voted for 21kaldridge21
PianistChris voted for 21kaldridge21
SirHar voted for PianistChris
Smithy voted for Oldcustard
spades_lobster voted for PianistChris


---This message was edited on 2013-03-06 02:36:26---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 03:09AM Mar 6, 2013

I doubt Chris will get on in the next 30 or so minutes! I'm pleased jeminy isn't just avoiding having an opinion.

Keeping my vote on Chris.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:11AM Mar 6, 2013

And people call me the indecisive one I wish koin were here

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:12AM Mar 6, 2013

Why?

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:13AM Mar 6, 2013

In my experience, when koin does a koin flip, we always seem to get "tails" His name gives him super-WW abilities.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:17AM Mar 6, 2013



Call me cynical but that doesn't sound like the most rigorous theory I've ever heard.

I presume whoever avoids getting shot out of OC/Chris will just end up getting shot next round anyway. 21kal is going to be frustratingly unreadable with the lack of contribution so that could be a job for the seer.

Don't you just want to tie it up, Putter?


---This message was edited on 2013-03-06 03:18:26---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:22AM Mar 6, 2013

I'd think OC/PC would both would be concious at this time so I'll tie it so I can sleep. let the active one save themselves or the WW gods decide.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : eighsse 

Online Now: 15 users and 425 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account