Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2892

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by celtichero. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #5

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:03PM Mar 22, 2013

Seer alive. Consult wolf clue from last round.

---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 17:24:07---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:15PM Mar 22, 2013

There have been a few things concerning me this game. Looking back at GA's posts last round, fairly strongly recommending the slamm vote early in the round and also showing support for a Jayo vote. Now we know that they were both human with little evidence to suspect them I find this a bit odd. Then disappeared and allowed the rest of the round to play out. Is this the definition of "laying low" Smithy?

HABS persistence on me last round unnerved me also. I have been suspicious of her for most of the game and she really hasn't liked it. She also seemed to forget that other people have been suspicious of her. And also admitted that she was suspicious of me based on flawed logic, but this was ok as she had been shot before based on flawed logic... She also explained her reason for ignoring the clue by saying that she is more likely to solve a clue if she is a wolf. Does this make any sense at all? She was also overly intent on the slamm vote, making a molehill of evidence into a mountain. Looking at her agreements with GA also, I strongly believe he may be her partner.

I'm not one to hammer on at one player for rounds on end, but HABS has done nothing to assuage my suspicions the entire game, and looking at the player list, if I chose another player above HABS, it would be on a whim.

Voting HABS.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:42PM Mar 22, 2013

Skybet wrote:
T
HABS persistence on me last round unnerved me also. I have been suspicious of her for most of the game and she really hasn't liked it

I'm a wolf because I din't like being accused of being a wolf? Guess that makes you one too then as you didn't like the light being shone upon you.


She also seemed to forget that other people have been suspicious of her.

Who? Har? Yeah that counts for a lot. He named mein his 2nd round wolf list. Must be a wolf if Har says so.

She also explained her reason for ignoring the clue by saying that she is more likely to solve a clue if she is a wolf. Does this make any sense at all?

I explained that. I try to appear human by soloving the clues - I also stated that I suck at cryptograms so did not attempt it. I have been working on possible links to the clues but didn't get chance to post it as the round ended before i had it fully typed. I'll get ito it more later.

She was also overly intent on the slamm vote, making a molehill of evidence into a mountain.

Isn't that what you are doing right now?

Looking at her agreements with GA also, I strongly believe he may be her partner.

OR: I just happen to agree with his train of thought.. If you've ever played with me as a wolf - you'd know I avoid agreeing with my "partners" as much as I can and distance myself as much as possible.
Maybe because you've agreed with SirHar - the two of you are partners?!?


I'm not one to hammer on at one player for rounds on end,

YOU'RE NOT? then what have you been doing all game? You haven't even bothered to go after anyone else -or consider the possibility that I am human. What about the other 3 wolves? Oh yeah since you already know who they are you don't need to go after them!
A vote for me will all but end the game.

MY WOLF LIST - SKY, HAR and not sure on number 3 - maybe Kitty or Koin.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 15:46:13---

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:45PM Mar 22, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
I'm not one to hammer on at one player for rounds on end

YOU'RE NOT? then what have you been doing all game?

I followed this sentence with the word "but" and then justified it


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 03:46PM Mar 22, 2013

If either of you are the Seer, please avoid skirting around claiming. It is the final round and we need your crucial divinations. I'll go look at Jayo's posts in case he was the Seer.kc w

EDIT: Jayo went for Sky, and since at this point in the game the wolves are only going for the Seer, and considering Jayo even had some suspicion, he wasn't an obvious eat in the first place. So this strongly supports the notion that Sky is a wolf.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 15:48:23---
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:48PM Mar 22, 2013

Nice job Skybet !!!! Either... A.you are a wolf or...B. Failed to realize that if Habs is human you just cost us the game!!!!!!!If the 3 wolves pile on Habs the game is over!!!!

SEER COME OUT NOW OR SKYBETS EARLY VOTE WILL COST US THE GAME!!!!!

Good grief My dearest Chap....either you are a wolf ...your gambling all our lives that Habs is a wolf....OR you need to think a little more about the consequences of your vote....I like you so I diddnt pull the "Idiot" card....

HUMANS PLEASE WAIT ON THE SEER!!!!!!



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 03:50PM Mar 22, 2013

Jeff, if you're Seer and have divined HABS as human, please claim out loud. There is no time for cute accusations and insinuating people are wolves or humans.

EDIT: Okay, seriously thinking Jayo was the Seer, so Skybet is most definitely a wolf. If we assume Sky is a wolf, then that would make HABS most likely human, since I am doubting they are a wolf vs wolf right now.

I'll wait for Seer confirmation before voting though.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 15:52:26---
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:52PM Mar 22, 2013

Not so sure about you Har, however even though I am NOT the seer I am beyond certain Sky is a wolf - trust me on this one!

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 03:53PM Mar 22, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Not so sure about you Har, however even though I am NOT the seer I am beyond certain Sky is a wolf - trust me on this one!


This is a really human statement, I feel. I don't think HABS would take this route if she were a wolf.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:54PM Mar 22, 2013

Skybet wrote:
HABS2933 wrote:
I'm not one to hammer on at one player for rounds on end

YOU'RE NOT? then what have you been doing all game?

I followed this sentence with the word "but" and then justified it


] I know you did, but I am employing the same tactics as many - only quote the part that support my theory and ignore the rest.

EDIT: CELT posted at the end of last round that the seer is still in the game.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 16:00:51---

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:57PM Mar 22, 2013

Wow I was typing second and posts came in after me...

Habs I will NOT vote until the seer comes out....The rest of you Humans should do the same!!!!!

GOOD GRIEF THIS ISNT rocket science...

Skybet moves to the top of my suspect list...He figured I post an early vote...Har will follow me......The problem with that sky is that I have been schooling you this entire game....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:06PM Mar 22, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Wow I was typing second and posts came in after me...

Habs I will NOT vote until the seer comes out....The rest of you Humans should do the same!!!!!

GOOD GRIEF THIS ISNT rocket science...

Skybet moves to the top of my suspect list...He figured I post an early vote...Har will follow me......The problem with that sky is that I have been schooling you this entire game....

I didn't figure anything. Except that I'm pretty intent on a HABS vote because I feel certain about it. I really don't mind waiting for the seer at all.

Even in HABS last post, she pretty much said she quoted only part of my post so she could make a point out of something that didn't exist. If you ignore all this evidence, then you're crazy. Read all her posts last round particularly the part saying it's ok to vote someone based on admitted flawed logic seriously.

Har don't be sore just because I'm top of the bracket


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 04:08PM Mar 22, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
EDIT: CELT posted at the end of last round that the seer is still in the game.


That was before Jayo had died though.

EDIT: God you remind me so much of Harry, Sky.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 16:08:37---
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 04:08PM Mar 22, 2013

DO NOT VOTE UNTIL WE HEAR FROM KITTYCAT AND KOIN!!!!!!! one of them is the seer!!!!!!

And Habs for some reason I DO "trust you on THIS one"

and one more thing there are 3 wolves so they are at liberty to throw each other under the bus....

We can win this!!!! WAIT on kitty and Koin....

and if any of you blockheads that have already posted are the seer .. I am removing you from my Friends list!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:08PM Mar 22, 2013

Oh was it? I didn't note the time.

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:24PM Mar 22, 2013

I think I'm the only human that's posted

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:26PM Mar 22, 2013

Sky, show me where I said that it was okay to use flawed logic (the entire quote). I don't think my logic is flawed at all anyway. You are a wolf plain and simple, we have you - jut accept it.

Skybet wrote:
I think I'm the only human that's posted


I think you made a typo there - wolf is spelled W-O-L-F, not H-U-M-A-N


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 16:29:43---

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:28PM Mar 22, 2013

HABS wrote:
I have the right to suspect you.. Flawed logic or not. Do you know how many games I'vebeen shot in based on flawed logic?

This is where you said it's ok to suspect someone based on flawed logic because you have been shot for it in the past. How compelling...


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 04:29PM Mar 22, 2013

Okay, I am pretty convinced on Sky as a wolf now. HABS, you're pretty clearly the Seer, do you not have any other divinations?
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:32PM Mar 22, 2013

I am not saying that I think my logic is flawed - just that even if it is (in the mind of someone else) that does not vacate my right to an opinion. I am sure of all the times I have been shot on what turned out to be flawed logic, except in the case of a wolf putting it forward, the ringleader in the lynch thought what they were saying made sense. To me my logic is sound, even if you see it otherwise.

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:33PM Mar 22, 2013

GA - honestly I am not the seer. I just really really think Sky isa wolf! If I were, I'd come forth and lay it out on the table. I would rather sacrifice myself (knowing I'd be eaten in the night round) and tell you all I know than leave it to chance. If I knew anything I'd say so.
SEER - Come out, come out wherever you are!


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 16:40:31---

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:37PM Mar 22, 2013

Smithy, Koin, kitty... Don't buy all this... Seriously. It's pure theater.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:41PM Mar 22, 2013

Skybet wrote:
Smithy, Koin, kitty... Don't buy all this... Seriously. It's pure theater.


I'd say at least one of thse ppl sky is calling to is also a wolf.


Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:43PM Mar 22, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Skybet wrote:
Smithy, Koin, kitty... Don't buy all this... Seriously. It's pure theater.


I'd say at least one of thse ppl sky is calling to is also a wolf.

They are the only people who haven't posted! Therefore the only people who I can call on to see some sense.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 04:44PM Mar 22, 2013

All your posts are just getting progressively more wolfish, Sky.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:46PM Mar 22, 2013

GreenApples27 wrote:
All your posts are just getting progressively more wolfish, Sky.

I'm being amateurishly set up by wolves who are clearly taking advantage of the fact that I'm the only human online


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:53PM Mar 22, 2013

Skybet wrote:
GreenApples27 wrote:
All your posts are just getting progressively more wolfish, Sky.

I'm being amateurishly set up by wolves who are clearly taking advantage of the fact that I'm the only human online


If the wolves were setting you up - kiinda pointless to doonly among themselves, wouldn't it make a lot more sense to do it when there were humans reading it? Maybe, just maybe you (the wolf) have been caught by the rest of us (humans) and you are now grasping at straws.


Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:16PM Mar 22, 2013

Sky is a wolf...Habs maybe...Smithy mysteriously laying low ...and a silent seer.....Koin or Kitty is the seer ....GOD HELP US.....

Do NOT vote until we hear from these 3...Koin Kitty smithy

Ga it's up to me and you again.....HUMANS DO NOT VOTE PLEASE until we hear from the seer!!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:20PM Mar 22, 2013

If I were a wolf would I be going after Sky (who you acknowledge is most likely a wolf) the way I have been? I may hint at another wolf being wolf - but not attack them 3 rounds straight

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:30PM Mar 22, 2013

Wait GA said that Habs was pretty clearly the seer...THAT was a wack post.....skybet GA (Kitty koin or smithy)...and one of these 3 is the seer.....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:34PM Mar 22, 2013

Well we now know our seer is still here. And now back to our clue.

COMPLETELY RANDOM THOUGHTS - (that may lead somewhere)

Wolverine, Jeckyl and Schindler all deal with good vs evil

Wolverine and Schindler are both engineering companies - Wolverine makes tubing and Schindler makes elevators, There is a company in New Mexico called "Heckle and Jeckyl" that is involved in mechanical and electrical maintenance

Hecke and Jeckle was a cartoon in the 70s and 80s
Wolverine is an animated character
There is a cartoonist named Max Schindler


Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 05:40PM Mar 22, 2013

Where on earth is Smithy!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:40PM Mar 22, 2013

Sky Ga Habs....( waiting on Koin Smithy and Kitty)

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:45PM Mar 22, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Sky Ga Habs....( waiting on Koin Smithy and Kitty)


so now I'm a wolf again? Make up your mind! The way you change it, you're worse than a woman!


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 17:59:10---

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 05:56PM Mar 22, 2013

Not the seer.

I'm leaning habs is human. Last rounds back-and-forth sounded human/human at least in the beginning. She's playing like she does when I think she's a wolf but ends out being human. Sky, if you're human dont fall into the same trap I have more than once.

I am sorta thinking GA as a wolf. He's been laying low up until now, and here he is more and more thinking sky is a wolf, just waiting for habs or har to vote him and ten get away with creating a majority. Same goes for har, though I think Green is more likely to go through this thought process. A green/har pairing seems somewhat likely in my eyes, with smithy (probably) as a third.

This is all assuming sky is human, which is far from a guarentee. The thing that makes me most hesitate for calling sky out as a wolf is that I can't think of 2 fellow wolves. Smithy is the only one I find at all likely, but then there would have to be one more.

Har's "don't vote" insistence is also noteworthy. Of course, it makes sense, but Im trying to think of what ulterior motive could be behind it.

2 options left for the seer.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 05:57PM Mar 22, 2013

Forgot to say (hope you don't mod the quick double post), nice new sig, HABS.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 05:59PM Mar 22, 2013

These posts are really entertaining...just saying. I know, there's a lot of animosity here, but it's funny.

I'm not the seer, sorry. Smithy or koin. We should have a few good divinations by now, unless all of them got killed right after being divined. I hate when that happens.

Anyway, obviously either Habs or Sky is a wolf. Right now I'm thinking Skybet more. The early vote and some other stuff, all of which has already been pointed out. But like (most) everyone else, I'll hold my vote until the seer gets on.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 06:02PM Mar 22, 2013

So if neither of you are the Seer, then it's Smithy? So let's wait for him to see.

I still think HABS is the Seer but whatever.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:02PM Mar 22, 2013

Thanks Koin. Yours is great too - and so true. High School - so glad that is done and over with. It was fun while it lasted but would never want to go back. Great movie too!

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:11PM Mar 22, 2013

GreenApples27 wrote:
I still think HABS is the Seer but whatever.


If I am neither I nor the computer knows about it as it has not asked me who I want to divine nor have I divined anyone. That leaves Smithy - who has seemed to have gone AWOL.


Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 06:23PM Mar 22, 2013

I think the fact that noone is even subtly defending me or joining my vote here shows I'm working alone. Don't make me break out the puppy again!

GA just iterating every post I make sounds wolfie seems to be his entire contribution.

I hope Smithy has some good news for us


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 06:24PM Mar 22, 2013

The early vote was admittedly a mistake, but an honest one. I know it's must lynch but I felt and still feel that it's a cert.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 06:25PM Mar 22, 2013

Okay I am going to claim since Skybet is getting way too big headed.

I am the Seer and I've divined both Skybet and Smithy to be wolves. I was trying to wait until Smithy got online and posted his thoughts, then we could possible get the third from looking at his post. So I tried my best not to appear as the Seer. I've divined koin_era and Jayo as humans.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 06:27PM Mar 22, 2013

Good idea GA but you could have saved us the hassle

Well what do you do when you're in a hole other than keep digging?


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 06:27PM Mar 22, 2013

I mean... YOU'RE LYING!

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 06:29PM Mar 22, 2013

Well, at least thanks for admitting defeat.

HABS just would not pick up on my many attempts to try get her to claim Seer for me, my god.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:33PM Mar 22, 2013

I'm inclined to believe him. I have (obviously) long suspected Sky as a wolf and Smithy's disappearing act (coupled with the long night) bodes well for the theory he is also a wolf). I will be voting for Sky this round and implore the other humans to do the same.

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 06:39PM Mar 22, 2013

No one should place a vote in until Smithy has logged on and said his bit, and then let me come on again as well since I'll be eaten in the night and I want some last words.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 06:45PM Mar 22, 2013

It's a bit early for a victory speech GA

I think our teammate could win this


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 06:59PM Mar 22, 2013

I feel like I can see into the future. Sky shot, green eaten, smithy shot, habs (most cleared eaten), then me, kitty, and har in the final round. Which is gonna be a difficult decision.

Nice divining GA, I couldn't really see smithy a seer so when kitty claimed normal human I was confused.

What if we shoot smithy this round instead, and see if we can get any more out of sky?


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 07:03PM Mar 22, 2013

My lips are sealed koin

I'm human anyways. GA is the wolf, he is clearly lying.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 07:10PM Mar 22, 2013

Koin, you'll be eaten over HABS since I've divined you as human.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:14PM Mar 22, 2013

Forgot about that

then its HABS/kitty/har. My future seeing skills are clearly amateur.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:32PM Mar 22, 2013

Skybet wrote:
I'm human anyways. GA is the wolf, he is clearly lying.


Come on, you've got to come up with a better strategy than that if you don't want to get shot. It doesn't really matter what you say, though, you're going to be shot anyway. Unless we do want to shoot Smithy this round?

My other big post of the game is coming up soon. Give me 45 minutes or so. Like I said, less people to analyze.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 07:42PM Mar 22, 2013

Do you really think I'm being serious?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:43PM Mar 22, 2013

2 people to analyze, as a matter of fact.

And no, it will probably be sky this round. We're holding off to let smithy get here.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:44PM Mar 22, 2013

Oh yeah, true. Okay then, 30 minutes. There is a lot more to analyze.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:59PM Mar 22, 2013

Operating under the assumption that it's me, Har, and Habs in the final round, here we go.

Okay, actually, there's nothing to say. It's SirHar.

Habs was accused by Skybet multiple times. A wolf doesn't normally accuse a fellow wolf, at least not that insistently. That would just be stupid, or really, really smart and overconfident. And like I said in Round 2, Habs has seemed genuine and human to me.

SirHar hasn't contributed as much as normal, except this round, I guess, encouraging people not to vote until everyone came on. In Round 1, posting 4 times with no actual contribution to the gameplay. In Round 2, 7 posts. Again, not much content, but one of them "cleared" Smithy, who, hmm, turned out to be a wolf. Another one listed the wolves as Koin, Chris, and Habs. No, no, and I'm thinking no. In Round 3, he posted a grand total of once. 4, also once. this round, he became a little more helpfully active.

He also voted Habs again and again, even pointing out the fact that he was doing it. For some reason, 2 of the wolves in this game feel it's necessary to get Habs shot, probably because she's smart enough to figure out who the wolves are.


Come on, Habs, let's shoot these wolves.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 08:01PM Mar 22, 2013

Sorry for the Har-esque triple post, but ha, that wasn't actually as long as I thought. Those are my thoughts. Are we still going to wait for Smithy?

Edit: *Triple* post not *tripe* post.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 20:11:52---

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 08:15PM Mar 22, 2013

Let's just shoot Smithy what's he going to say? Why are we waiting?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 08:18PM Mar 22, 2013

I want to see if he is going to counterclaim my Seer role, because we can learn who the third wolf might be from his post.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 08:28PM Mar 22, 2013

Delete that post!! If he sees it he obviously won't claim seer!

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 08:30PM Mar 22, 2013

After all that's been said I highly doubt he is going to say anything even remotely revealing

I'm switching to Smithy.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:06PM Mar 22, 2013

Sky Smithy (kitty).....I will wait for a minute but am ok with the let's take out smithy first....as he will try to confuse the situation........We know sky is a wolf...if smithy is shot and the seer we know ga is a wolf either way we got 2...I will vote Smithy....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 10:10PM Mar 22, 2013

No one votes until Smithy comes on, and then I come on too.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:22PM Mar 22, 2013

I ain't saying nuthin'

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:24PM Mar 22, 2013

GA I dont trust you But do think Sky is a wolf.....Smithy may never show ...which then Gas claim becomes more solid....I am not buying....I am voting Sky!!!! GA if you are the seer why not VOTE what is the sense in keeping people from voting other than...Keeping people from voting???

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:26PM Mar 22, 2013

There ya go GA smithy made his post....Now what???
I am voting Sky!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:27PM Mar 22, 2013

Nice post btw Smithy glad I waited all day for that......

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:29PM Mar 22, 2013

Happy to oblige.

Pretty annoyed a few people have mentioned me not showing because I'm a wolf, when have I ever shown a tendency to do that? It's more to do with the fact that one of my chumpy teammates waited until Friday night to start the crunchiest of crunch rounds.

Oh by that I mean I'm the Seer and I've divined Sky as a human and GA as a wolf.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-22 22:32:27---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:11PM Mar 22, 2013

I will not be "played by the Brits" again THIS will not happen....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 11:44PM Mar 22, 2013

YES YES YES.

Okay, Smithy totally fell for my trap!

Now, my REAL divinations was koin_era human, Jayo human, Skybet wolf, kitty-cat wolf. I highly suspected Smithy of the third wolf and wanted to reaction test to see if he would counterclaim the Seer or if he was human and would be genuinely confused by me ID'ing him as wolf!

Now that it is clear he is a real wolf, please go back to my posts in round 3, 4 and this round and highlight them all. You will find j h, ke h, sk w and finally kc w. All standing for Jayo human, koin_era human, Skybet wolf and then kitty-cat wolf.

Okay, my job here is done! Skybet, you asked why I dragged it out, well this was why. I had even more tactics up my sleeve!

We may all vote Smithy now.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-23 02:00:18---
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 11:47PM Mar 22, 2013

I'm just going to repeat and stress that my REAL divinations are:

1. koin_era is human.
2. Jayo is human.
3. Skybet is a wolf.
4. kitty-cat is a wolf.

Me ID'ing Smithy as a wolf was a reaction test since I suspected him of the last wolf. I was right! This game is sealed. We have all three wolves!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:07AM Mar 23, 2013

GA you are a rock star.....BUT should we take out smithy 1st???? this would be the only choice that is not completely 100 percent?????

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 12:08AM Mar 23, 2013

SirHar wrote:
GA you are a rock star.....BUT should we take out smithy 1st???? this would be the only choice that is not completely 100 percent?????


I don't mind what order, but Skybet admitted to him and Smithy being wolves, and Smithy just confessed he was a wolf too, after saying he was the Seer, counterclaiming my role!

So kitty-cat, Skybet and Smithy are all definite wolves! We can get Sky first if you want?
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:57AM Mar 23, 2013

I am cool with smithy....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 01:24AM Mar 23, 2013

Smithy this round, Skybet the next, and kitty-cat last! Game, set, match.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:40AM Mar 23, 2013

That's a pretty dumb tactic and you're lucky you got the right player. Well, I guess not "lucky" as it was judgement, but still a pretty reckless thing to do.

Seers will have a much tougher time of it in future based on the paranoia from this stunt.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-23 04:10:51---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 05:37AM Mar 23, 2013

Nah, I was pretty much in control of the round considering I was the only Seer claim, so I wasn't in a dangerous position doing what I did!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:47AM Mar 23, 2013

Ending the round. Trusting GA is not pulling off some elaborate ruse and is in fact the seer as he claims.

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 08:52AM Mar 23, 2013

Well that was brilliant round capped off with the shooting of a wolf.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : Willacora 

Online Now: 7 users and 467 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account